Quantcast

Original Joyner brake parts available

CYJSP2009

• 11 months later...

Dear Joyner owners,

I am Working on sending brake parts to customers. 

But anyway it is expensive sending small qty parts to USA.  To make sure customers can get brake parts sonner at better cost,  We are collecting demand for Joyner brake parts from customers for two weeks ( from now on till Oct-10th-2023)and then we will arrange production based on the demand qty we collect.  Any one who need Joyner brake parts please send me email at [email protected]

Thanks 

Best regards

Casey/ Leaf Asia

2023-09-25

650 Sand Spider caliper and brake pads.jpg

Joyner 650 Brake disk.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By felo72
      Hello all. I purchased a brand new Massimo Buck 250 EFI in June for our farm and I've had the parking brake fail on me twice. I have approximately 250 miles on the vehicle. The first time was less than a month after receiving the UTV. We all of a sudden lost brake pressure and it would not start. I tracked the issue back to the parking brake. Upon removing the chain cover, I noticed the brake pad was missing and the caliper piston was touching the rotor. I found a set of brake pads online and replaced them myself. It's worked for several months and just happened again. Seems like a design flaw. I'm reaching out to see if there's an upgrade option available, or if I should replace the entire caliper with the brake pads? Thanks in advance for any advise.
      I submitted a warranty claim, so I'll keep this updated with what Massimo replies.
      When I replaced the brake pads the first time, back in July, my Son made a video on YouTube to show the unique caliper design. Here's a link if you wanted to check it out:

• By Jon Spruill
      Hey Guys, I have been chasing a stalling condition for about two weeks now. The bike will crank up and idle fine, then after about 20 seconds it will fall on its face and stall. It happens at both idle and while running at various rpms. You can turn the key off, turn it back on and it will fire right back up without trouble. I have verified spark on both cylinders with a spark tester. I have also added an inline fuel filter, and pulled the injectors to verify proper pulse on each. Things I have replaced - (relearn procedure performed after each component replaced): spark plugs, ECU, relay/fuse box, fuel pump, & throttle position sensor - all with no improvement of the condition. The only warning light I get when the condition occurs is the oil lamp. The bike only has 14 miles. I am at a loss and appreciate any help and suggestions! Thanks
    • By Michigan sport.
      I'm sure many of you are aware of Michigan's emergency brake requirement.  I'm wondering if anyone has a good solution. 
      Beyond paying the few fab places $$$$.. I'm curious is there another rear caliper with e brake style that would interchange with slight mods to  the Maverick sport rear mounting bracket?
    • By Quentin Walker
      Hi all. I am in dire need of some help. Through our university, we are competing in the Baja SAE competition. It is a collegiate engineering design competition to design and manufacture an off road dune buddy.
      To cut to the chase, we were donated a 2011 Hisun HS 700 UTV, and we are using suspension and drivetrain parts off of it in our design. I am in the process of ordering new parts, but I am coming to a standstill.
      Does anyone have any experience ordering parts for these machine?
      From what I have found online, these machine were sold by Tractor Supply, along with a few different brands that share the same parts (Supermach, Coleman, Massimo, etc.)
      Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    • By MISTERTIRE66
      Recently inherited 08 joyner renegade r4 800.. seems to be sound mechanically but I cannot find bal joints. Any pone help with other replacement part number please.