Quantcast

CF Moto ATV any good?

Joe Breaux

I had only had Hondas all my life and still an a diehard fan. They are the best made and still have a 95 fourtrax 300 that runs like the day we bought it. That being said after my pioneer,  I bought a cfmoto and have had zero issues. It's fast, fun and reliable. For the price and everything that comes on it, it's hard to beat. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

Weii I can say it's a pretty good machine so far..I like the Power Steering  auto trans.  Lots of power but it does seem to run higher rpmsthan my others and definitely burns more fuel so far. May improve after break in.  I AM NOT USED TO THE EBS.  (Engine braking system).nice for wife and grandkids tho.

• 3 weeks later...

got over 100 miles on it.. runs better every time .. Thing has big balls .. I ride with several friends. One has an Arctic Cat 650 V-twin.. ... He smokes my SXS   every trip, but I got the last laugh when we matched up with my CForce 600.. on flat ground .. This thing is very fast out of the hole with the CVT transmission. .. It does burn more fuel than my others.. maybe 15 mpg.. 

• Alex changed the title to CF Moto ATV any good?
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By diamondjfarm
      I got an old 2003 Arctic Cat 375 Auto, and just bought a 2008 AC 650 side by side. Got a new starter, solenoid, and battery for the 650. Gonna change the crankcase oil and filter while I'm at it.
      Anything I oughta watch out for from them that's done the starter/solenoid on this model?
      Don't have a manual yet for the 650. Any recommendations for oil weight/grade?
      Thanks.
    • By mac66
      Apparently, these are Hisun or at least they use Hisun engines. I can't find much info on them online yet.  Ran across a used one with just 100 miles on it as a very reasonable price.  Just curious.
      Okay, more info...they are owned by Textron Corp who also owns Bell Helicopter, Cessna & Beechcraft aircraft, Ez-Go & Cushman and Arctic Cat and a bunch of other companies.
      So are thy cheap Chinese crap machines or are they good to go?
    • By sxr951
      corrosion had its oring neck area  jammed in.. and besides that had corrosion in the starter just shorted when ran direct jumper cable to the starter post power to it

• By Off Grid Refugee
      I have a yanmar longhorn 6 seater which I believe is having fuel delivery issues.  It will run off of starter fluid and will sometimes run on gas but will not idle.  Fuel pump is new and verified to put out 56 psi.  Injector is new, I'm reading 10.5 volts at the injector, gas is new.  The unit will run when the engine symbol is not present at the gauges.  Diagnostic port doesn't appear to be present, can't find it where yanmar says it should be.  Oil is full but old.  Any ideas what's going on here?  Is there a maintenance function that will shut this machine down if it has old oil?
    • By Jim D
      MSU 500 does nothing when you turn the key. No power to display, fuel pump or anything. Come back a while later and everything works perfect. Starts right up. Battery is fully charged. Could this be the ignition going bad. When it doesn't power up I've found nothinf that will correct it other then waiting and trying later.