Quantcast

Coleman 400 UTV fuel issue

starts up you have keep rpms up for 5 minutes till it warms up then runs fine. But if it stalls wont start unless you unplug fuel pump and hold it to the floor till it starts then plug pump back in and run it till it warms up then it is fine all day.

Have you tried resetting the ECU? Likely something funky happened with the IAC settings or the fuel trim.

When running rev it to redline in neutral, and shut it off with the pedal still floored. Wait 5 seconds and then let off the pedal and restart as normal

...or you can use the codescanner method if you have the codescan cables and HUD ECU hacker

• 4 months later...

i bought the plugin connecters that you mentioned or the hisun 400 utv 2020. and the 6 pin plug was different so i had to cut the plastic housing away for the pins to plug in.and i get no readings or power through it. i looked on amazon or the right one but cant find it.if someone can help of were to find the right one would be great.have the hud hacker and everything else its just the plug to the bike?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2024 at 10:48 PM, shawn b said:

i bought the plugin connecters that you mentioned or the hisun 400 utv 2020. and the 6 pin plug was different so i had to cut the plastic housing away for the pins to plug in.and i get no readings or power through it. i looked on amazon or the right one but cant find it.if someone can help of were to find the right one would be great.have the hud hacker and everything else its just the plug to the bike?

got mine off ebay, should not require any cutting if you get the right adapter.

Mine came slow boat from China, but there were domestic alternatives there for more money.

On 8/24/2024 at 11:57 AM, NDV45 said:

I am curious Does the 2008 Cub Cadet Tracker have this chip in the ECU?  How do I go about checking codes in it, does anyone have an idea please.

If I had to guess a model that old is likely carberated, and would not have the Delphi ECU.

Sometime in the mid/late teens is when Hisun switched to fuel injection/Delphi ECU system

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.