Quantcast

2015 kymco 450i clutch noise and will not go

Just got this kymco 450i Uxv from a guy, drove it around before I paid. Got home drove around town a little while the next day and it started squealing and amd didn’t want to go. Got to looking at the clutch, that’s were the noise is coming from, the primarily sounds like. Maybe a bearing in there cause the grinding noise and it only makes the noise when you go to move.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By diamondjfarm
      I got an old 2003 Arctic Cat 375 Auto, and just bought a 2008 AC 650 side by side. Got a new starter, solenoid, and battery for the 650. Gonna change the crankcase oil and filter while I'm at it.
      Anything I oughta watch out for from them that's done the starter/solenoid on this model?
      Don't have a manual yet for the 650. Any recommendations for oil weight/grade?
      Thanks.
    • By 4x4friend
      I have a 2012 Hisun ut400 that I just bought. I was told it just needed a belt, but nope, all three clutches were shot. So I went online and found a couple videos on replacing the clutches. They stated that the wet clutch and primary clutch should turn easily counterclockwise and harder clockwise because it's turning the engine over. So that is what I'm getting when the wet clutch housing bolts are loose, when I tighten them the shaft now turns very hard counterclockwise. Anyone have any ideas as to the problem? 
    • By Buck
      My father-in-law has a Hisun 750.  It has started to not change gears while running.  He can turn it off, change gears, then restart and it will change.  I thought it might have something to do with the brake but can’t find any info.  Thanks in advance for any info.

• By Bryan83c
      Need input on compatible clutch sets I can upgrade joyner 1100cc 2018 sand viper with.    Something autozone might carry  and what cars are these chery motors most compatibility with
    • By Stan Morton
      My 2018 XG-850-SL starter died yesterday. The old part number from Kubota is E7153-11732 which has been superceed by part # EG881-63010. I am looking for an aftermarket starter because the Kubota retail price for the starter starts at $550 and upwards toward $850.  If anyone has gone down this road before and has found an aftermarket starter ~ please share with me. We own a ranch and this thing is used every single day and is sorely missed when it is down for maintenance.  Kind Regards, ~ Stan