Quantcast

2021 Teryx le

A.J.101

After running my Teryx for about 20 minutes to get the engine good and hot it starts getting sluggish and stalling when I accelerate to much. Does fine while easing into the accelerator. I've changed the spark plugs and it fixed it temporarily. After driving it a few days it started back to being sluggish and stalling again. Runs great up until it warms up good. Any ideas?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      Many people have issues with the kawasaki FJ400 engine  fouling out spark plugs, after  working on a  few FJ engines and 600 series Mule's with this issue,  i can say the fix for this issue is using a slightly hotter spark plug... the factory recommends a BPR6ES NGK plug.... the Number in NGK plugs represents its heat range and somewhat odd, the lower the number the hotter the plug, at least as far as NGK is concerned. If you have  a Mule fouling spark plugs try installing a NGK BPR4ES spark plug.
      FROM NGK
      A hotter heat range spark plug has an insulator design with a longer heat flow path to the metal shell of the plug. As a result, more heat stays in the ceramic firing end and less is dissipated to the engine. A colder heat range spark plug has an insulator design with a shorter heat flow path to the metal shell of the plug. As a result, less heat stays in the ceramic firing end and more is dissipated to the engine. For a spark plug to function properly, it must have a tip temperature high enough to burn off carbon deposits (self-cleaning) and avoid fouling, while remaining low enough to avoid overheating the ceramic firing end and pre-ignition.
    • By Mark T
      MY 400 is gutless. I would like to know if I can upgrade to a larger engine ?
    • By Bartender
      Hey Yall,
      I have a 2011 cub cadet UTV that runs rough at higher speeds (sputters) . I changed plugs and replaced the gas with new . Does anyone have any idea thinking fuel filter or pump ? 
    • By Bill12345
      🙂 2022 hot seat Pioneer 1000-5 trail
    • By lonerider98
      At the end of last year my Coleman UT 500 will not go into reverse. I can hold it over toward the reverse to move it nut it won't lock into reverse. Anyone have this problem? Winter is just about over and going to have to get this resolved. Thank You!