Quantcast

2012 Big Horn 700 - Turn signal relay

TomW

I took in my UTV and they fixed the no power I was having ( broken  ground wire)  but they told me I would need a new turn signal relay . If you use the left or right turn signal you get a high pitched whine . I need to look to see if the lights blinks but I don't believe it does. I thionk the relay is located in the battery box with the fuses and starter solenoid. Where might I find a turn signal relay . I have done several searches but come up empty . Anyone have this problem before or know where I might purchase a relay ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.