Quantcast

New Joyner parts!!!

brostar

The Joyner spare parts draught is over thanks to No Limits Powersports, your source for Joyner Parts. They will be landing the first container of two in the next couple of days. These two containers are packed solid with genuine Joyner parts. For more info please don’t hesitate to contact Snowman6479 right here on UTV Boards or No Limits direct. Please support the people that have backed Joyner from the beginning, into the good old days, then through the dark days we are now climbing out of and into the future. These guys have been there through thick and thin and are the retail flagship for the brand. They will be our future too, so why would you look elsewhere. Do yourself a favour and back the people that backed our brand.

Cheers Mike.

The Joyner spare parts draught is over thanks to No Limits Powersports, your source for Joyner Parts. They will be landing the first container of two in the next couple of days. These two containers are packed solid with genuine Joyner parts. For more info please don’t hesitate to contact Snowman6479 right here on UTV Boards or No Limits direct. Please support the people that have backed Joyner from the beginning, into the good old days, then through the dark days we are now climbing out of and into the future. These guys have been there through thick and thin and are the retail flagship for the brand. They will be our future too, so why would you look elsewhere. Do yourself a favour and back the people that backed our brand.

Cheers Mike.

Thats great to hear,maybe they can give us a general list of what they have once unpacked.

I hope the higher numbers aren't an indication of the weakest link, LOL!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

The diffs are a weak link. My first diff had chips out of the pinion gear from poor alignment. We all know that the diffs can shear the bolts off and Joyner didn't provide a fix but just a new diff. I can see where they went through a number of them. It's important to get the diff set up correctly and then it should be much more reliable. Rick, if those were the prices, I would buy them all if you didn't get them first.

Lenny

The diffs are a weak link. My first diff had chips out of the pinion gear from poor alignment. We all know that the diffs can shear the bolts off and Joyner didn't provide a fix but just a new diff. I can see where they went through a number of them. It's important to get the diff set up correctly and then it should be much more reliable. Rick, if those were the prices, I would buy them all if you didn't get them first.

Lenny

yes,I already sent him a check for em all.(LOL)

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.