Quantcast

Help identifying some disconnected components on a Yard Sport YS400

I could really use some help identifying some disconnected components on a Yard Sport YS400. The first part is this pipe, which comes out of the exhaust port area or the cylinder. It looks like it had a piece of rubber hose on it, but the hose is gone, and I have no idea what it was previously connected to.

A13660B7-94A4-43CC-AF6C-E6E2A2063B8E.thumb.jpeg.279bcd340142d574fb3135e5bca87418.jpeg711F7D72-C8F6-4E54-9829-CFB3D5E8D828.thumb.jpeg.a9b7abd4ff82e81b147271b34e25f929.jpeg

The second item is this vacuum valve looking thing.  Again only one line is still attached.  What is it's function and what other lines should be connected to it?

0CAFF4DB-894A-4042-978D-836462F9C6E4_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.f2442c9610ab9d20bd74f46c98cacea9.jpeg

The last thing is this hose, which exits the side top of the fuel tank (not the fuel line hose) but is not connected to anything

65222BE6-45FA-4BA5-9FE1-D275BE9813EE.thumb.jpeg.6e885ce19251b1ba73cd3cf70fa859ad.jpeg397C3234-35BE-47E1-A356-B71AB3492C66.thumb.jpeg.f1bb3406a97d14046962efa8b6daf0f4.jpeg

Any help the community could provide would be greatly appreciated.  This UTV belongs to a friend, and I am trying to help him get it running correctly for his kids.

I'm not familar with the older carbed models, but pretty sure this is made by Hisun.

Looking at diagrams might it be pat of the EGR circuit? Tubing would be #18 in below diagram, hooking to an oil/fuel separator #15 below.

There also should be some sort of diaphragm based fuel pressure regulator on those too I believe.

You can go on alpha sports website and look at diagrams for the older Hisun 400 models and they should match.

Screenshot_20240706_110812_Firefox.jpg

On 7/6/2024 at 10:12 AM, aefron88 said:

I'm not familar with the older carbed models, but pretty sure this is made by Hisun.

Looking at diagrams might it be pat of the EGR circuit? Tubing would be #18 in below diagram, hooking to an oil/fuel separator #15 below.

There also should be some sort of diaphragm based fuel pressure regulator on those too I believe.

You can go on alpha sports website and look at diagrams for the older Hisun 400 models and they should match.

Screenshot_20240706_110812_Firefox.jpg

Thanks for the info.  I checked Alpha Sports and could not find any information for a carburated Hisun 400

• 2 weeks later...

I cant remember which model i chose that diagram off of, any of the models labeled "older" with carbs should be similar. All of these things are essentially identical with scaled parts and different chassis/bodies. A lot, but not all, of the parts are directly interchangeable.

Pulling a carbed model diagram off another Hisun UTV all the plumbing and wiring should be the same to where you can at least see how its meant to be setup. The actual "yardsport" branded models are pretty rare I've only ever seen a few of them posted, but they're the same as the earlier UT400 pre-EFI.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.