Quantcast

FOR SALE - 2008 Polaris Sportsman 800 Twin EFI 4x4 - $2900

2008 Polaris Sportsman 800 Twin EFI 4x4 with only 573 original miles and 81 engine hours of use. It is a liquid cooled, 4-stroke, fuel injected monster of an ATV with a fully automatic transmission. It has four wheel independent suspension and on-demand 4 wheel drive meaning that when you need 4x4 you only have to flip a switch. The Polaris also has a speedometer with a digital display that shows hours, miles, trip-meter, 4x4 vs 4x2, and a tachometer. In addition, it has a digital fuel gauge. It can also be programmed to give you reminders when it is due for maintenance. Clear title on hand. For more information please e-mail me at [email protected]

post-972-0-37473500-1305298066_thumb.jpg

post-972-0-96197500-1305298098_thumb.jpg

post-972-0-31951600-1305298126_thumb.jpg

post-972-0-72630500-1305298141_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kingfish
      The conversion took about 350lbs. off the vehicle.  It never rode great, but now I feel every  crack in the road.  I have backed off spring compression nut to the point just under where they would move around if suspension was at full extension, but it is still very stiff.  I would like to put some softer coilover springs on it, but I have no idea what the spring rate is with the original springs so I would just be guessing on what to order.  Does anyone have the data for the original spring compression rate?  I am willing to give up a little ground clearance for a softer ride. Right now when sitting still the rear suspension is at or near full extension and the rear tires have several degrees of camber which will cause uneven wear if allowed to continue in this state.
    • By Brett
      Fuel injected 700 starts great and idles great but touch the gas and it dies
    • By Fishing Wiskers
      Top speed is 30mph on flat grass ground.  but it will not go up minor hills forward or reverse without a runing start.  If you start at the bottom of the hill machine will stop about 1/2 way up.  I have the engine cover off and you can see the outside of the drive clutch will stop spining., and the engine does bogg down some.  Dosent matter if engine is cold or warmed up.  Seat belts are connected.  Fuel is clean
      I am the 5th shop to look at it and different shops have replaced the fuel pump, injector, ign coil, wet clutch, 
      I am not sure how to check for codes with this machine,  can anyone teall me how to do it?

Compression with hot eng is 145,  valves adjusted to .005 with a cold engine.  Dash shows 426 hours
      I am not convinced it's an engine problem
    • By Fordman1
      Cleaned fuel filter and am replacing mechanical fuel pump. Unbolted but can't get fuel pump out. Shaft sticks out and fuel pump hits axle and won't come out. Anyone had this problem?
    • By Robby
      Hello, I have a 2013 500 utv hisun. Was running ok and cut out while parked. Bike will not start now. It turns over, but won't fire. I have no spark and no fuel. I replaced fuel pump, ignition coil, spark plug, cdi, voltage rectifier and all the fuses and relays. Could bad stater cause no fuel because I can't hear the fuel pump priming. Any info on where to start looking for problem.