Quantcast

What a Great Day!

Two motorcycle races, two Nascar races & a pepperoni pizza with a bottle of wine. PLUS it is 104 degrees. Just came out of a 90 degree pool and laid in the 104 degree sun. GREAT! A true desert RAT here! We are having a break in the monsoons but the rains & cooler weather is coming back tomorrow. We had 9 days of one to three rains per day since we got home. It was nice to have a few days of dry weather. 9% humidly!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Man what a Crash. Chad Reed bit the big one but finished the race. I did the same thing but nearly as high in my 40's and landed on my right hip. Still have a hip pointer from that crash even today. Lots of scar tissue in the hip. When you catch an edge like that, there is no saving the bike.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Red Good
      Serial # a8mv86futja001002 , no search engine will give me a model , it has a 471 engine . Is massimo always hard to get hold of ? No answer to emails or phone calls ?
    • By diamondjfarm
      I got an old 2003 Arctic Cat 375 Auto, and just bought a 2008 AC 650 side by side. Got a new starter, solenoid, and battery for the 650. Gonna change the crankcase oil and filter while I'm at it.
      Anything I oughta watch out for from them that's done the starter/solenoid on this model?
      Don't have a manual yet for the 650. Any recommendations for oil weight/grade?
      Thanks.
    • By Mater Help
      I have a 2019 Bennche Warrior that I mostly use around my property for odd jobs. I also cruise the neighborhood and make short runs to the local pub and neighbors houses. The exhaust system is super loud. I was hoping to find something that will fit and work that is quieter. I have included a photo of the system that is on the unit now. Any ideas or recommendations? 
      Second question: Recently, it has become hard to shift from park to any gear if the engine is running. The shifter moves fine if the engine is off. It is almost as if the clutch (no pedal) is not disengaging completely. I have not tried to do anything to correct the condition yet but as it gets increasingly more difficult, I need to do something.  Looking for a place to start. Nothing in the service manual that I can find. 
      Any help will be greatly appreciated,

• By donny
      Hey everyone new to forum I have a 2014 Odes raider and a 2009 Suzuki Ozark 250 both down atm 😔
    • By Alien10
      I have a Coleman Outfitter 550 purchased in January 2022 that runs and operates pretty well.  65 hours on it so far.   It is a work vehicle for my 10 hilly acres with two 1 acre woods and 5 acres of "lawn".  The rest is under a lake. 
      My parking brake does not seem to have any grip.  It worked when new but after a month or so, it is just almost useless.     I press the parking brake pedal hard until it stops. Still, it won't hold even on slight inclines.   I don't see the caliper move as I press the brake pedal down.  There seems to be plenty of pad left on it and the rotor is shiny as if it is rubbing a little when applied, but not enough to stop it from rolling. 
      Any thoughts on possible causes?