Quantcast

Decent helmet

I like the question and need to buy one too, but light weight is very important to me.  The heavier helmets are very uncomfortable to wear.  Some people enjoy more dangerous riding experiences, and some of us have no need to wear a full helmet IMHO.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By hdtran
      That's the question! Or, if you want to add details:
      (a) How do you use the UTV? (roads? off-road to get to trees? etc.)
      (b) If you are wearing a helmet--how frequently? What type of helmet?

My own answers: (a) Most of the time off-road to get to downed trees, cut the trees to logs and haul the logs back for splitting. (b) Very rarely, a ski helmet and not a motorcycle helmet.
    • By Robert Merritt
      I have an older Bristers Trailwagon model TW11 with a Honda engine. I am trying to find a replacement muffler for it. It is an unusual muffler tapped in the center instead of the end with the heat shield welded on to it. Does anyone know where I can find a new one?
    • By Bill12345
      🙂 2022 hot seat Pioneer 1000-5 trail
    • By Alex
      What's the best sport UTV / SxS? Varius opinions from the Can-Am Maverick to the Polaris RZR. A few videos that do a pretty good job on reviews and offering their thoughts on the best sport UTV / SxS on the market. 😁 Post your thoughts!

• By Grub
      Good afternoon. 
      im in the market for doors for my ranger/ rzr sxs. I’m finding lower doors, but what I’d really want is full doors so I don’t have to unzip when exiting. I have a hardtop if it makes any difference. Anyone?