Quantcast

2021 Hisun Sector 750 Primary Clutches

I am putting a new primary and secondary clutch into a 2021 Sector 750. It is rarely used, only 350 miles, brought brand new and lost the CVT belt and I can't figure out why. In the first picture is the primary I removed.

NEW Primary CVT Clutch For HiSUN 550 750 UTV ATV Coleman MASSIMO QLink HS 700 US - Picture 1 of 8

I received the new primary and it has a retaining ring around the outer edge. Does this make a difference?

NEW Primary CVT Clutch For HiSUN 550 750 UTV ATV Coleman MASSIMO QLink HS700 US - Picture 5 of 7

• Alex changed the title to 2021 Hisun Sector 750 Primary Clutches

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Billsectere
      Creeping down our steep driveway after a 3 mile hilly run. Using the engine to help break. I'm in 4WD and Low "gear" mode. Suddenly there is a "release" type pop and the engine is no longer breaking as sometimes happens over a certain speed. No problem I apply more breaks and come to a rest down the hill. BUT this time the "back up" alarm is beeping and now the engine is just dead. Error code was initially 54C 2 but after resting overnight it now says 54C 3. As soon as the key turns on I get the alarm and nothing from the motor. It does look like the flashing engine thing shows a square box in the middle front is flashing. I have tried to find those codes but no luck yet. I wouldnt know what to do with them anyway. Any insights appreciated.--Bill

• By Farid
      Hey there,
      I’m trying to find a CVT (variator) for my Tracker Off Road 800SX Crew. Do you happen to have one, or know where I can get it?
      Also, if you’ve got any other parts for this model, I’d love to hear about them!
      Thanks a lot!
    • By carl baney
      have a 2021 tracker 800sx noticed locks on box when u fasten both sides of box are cracked anyone else have this probl
    • By camojay
      When we first heard the noise, we immediately stopped driving it...at first we thought it might be a linkage issue, but after further inspection looks like the sound/jolting is coming from the rear diff. Took a video below...
      Anyone know what is creating the diff to skip/jump like this? We drained the diff oil and didn't look terrible, no metal.
      Other info that may be useful:
      1400 miles on it
      Recently tightened the E brake
      P.s. never posted on this forum before, let me know if the video does not work
      20240817_133539_1.mp4    
    • By KidColeman
      Hi All,
      Just picked  up a 2020 UT400 that my 80 year old father will be driving around the farm.  We purchased the machine with a few "issues" and they lowered the price accordingly.  Small stuff like passenger size mirror and back reflector was torn off by a Tractor supply employee, which we will order replacements for.  Also after further inspection, whoever assembled it did not put a few bolts in the rollcage and aren't in the glovebox, so will be having to order those also.
      Anyway, there are two initial things on the UT400 I'm not sure what they are or for.  The first, there is a square white electrical connector with about 8 pins hanging form under the middle of the back bed - I don't see another one to match up or plug into it, so wondering if this is pre installed optional connection for like towing around a sprayer?  Anyone know what this is?  Also, there is a 10 inch black rubber hose that is zip tied to the back A frame on the passenger side.  I watched the assembly video and it doesn't mention one, so don't know what this hose is for - anyone know?
      Also, has anyone come up with a "fix" or work around for having to have the seatbelts plugged in or even in place?  We aren't planning on using them and are figuring just plugging them in and wedging them behind the seats - didn't know if there is a way to just disconnect the "over 10mph gas starving" safety sensor.
      Looking forward to seeing how this machine does for my father.   I'm thinking about installing a suicide knob on it for easier turning for him, as it's a little stiff (compared to our Kawasaki Mule).  Maybe with use it will loosen up some?
      Thanks!