Quantcast

parts for massimo, hisun,etc in florida?

LOL.. your funny.. just go to a hardware store..lol  
 these bolts as i found out (after wasting alot of time at ace and calling bike shops) are "proprietary parts" which in this case means they have a runoff of odd threads or diameter or both . so you have to buy your integral parts from massimo. 

which is fine just wish i knew before .
 i'll prob drill out one bolt hole of its stainless insert and run a HELICOIL to 3/8 x 125 stainless bolt

13 hours ago, sxr951 said:

parts for massimo, hisun,etc in florida? where can i get parts for the massimo 700.. like bolts and console i  didnt see any bolts on amazon to go with cylinders and any thing when rebuilding a 700 engine 

Did you take a look at the parts diagram?...https://alpha-sports.com/massimo_parts.htm?q=massimo-parts  I suppose there may be a unique situation that only a 1 off bolt or screw may work, but everything I see on the parts diagrams are standard metric bolts. They are after all trying to minimize costs, and creating unique hardware hardly seems productive.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dale Stansbery said:

Did you take a look at the parts diagram?...https://alpha-sports.com/massimo_parts.htm?q=massimo-parts  I suppose there may be a unique situation that only a 1 off bolt or screw may work, but everything I see on the parts diagrams are standard metric bolts. They are after all trying to minimize costs, and creating unique hardware hardly seems productive.

1...wow!! GOOD FIND! THX HEAPS! even has bolt thickness .to bad their all wrong..lol.
2....i got 8.07 mm  however i have two diff  10mm from ace and one will slide thru the head guide holes to the cylinder and one will not ,to thick.  . if i decide to tap  the cylinder block hole  out
3... more later thanks much

On 8/10/2024 at 11:01 AM, sxr951 said:

1...wow!! GOOD FIND! THX HEAPS! even has bolt thickness .to bad their all wrong..lol.

Ya know, for someone that came here looking for help and information on how to repair their machine and locate parts. THEN spit in the face of people trying to help. Isn't a very friendly thing to do.

I couldn't give 2 shits if you fix this POS now.

Sincerely 

An Eastern Kentucky HILLBILLY.

• Haha 1