Quantcast

trooper clutch HELP!!!

goindeep

Guest Lenny

First off I would be sure the clutch is engaging fully. Disconect the slave cylinder fromt the arm that comes out of the clutch housing (bell housing). There should be a little of surplus play in the arm befor it starts to push on the throwout bearing. Where did you get the clutch? Is it susposed to be an extra strong clutch? I'm not having any trouble with my stock clutch and I'm putting out a good bit of power.

Lenny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      This is an interesting read. ADAS is main stream on cars these days. The technology looks to be headed towards UTVs and Off-Road Vehicles.
      Potential Motors and CFMOTO USA have announced a new partnership to integrate advanced driver-assist systems (ADAS) into recreational off-road vehicles for the first time.
      Sam Poirier, CEO and co-founder at Potential Motors, says the integration of its technology into CFMOTO’s vehicles will set new standards in the side-by-side segment. (Photo: Potential Motors Inc.) The partnership will first see Potential’s tech integrated into CFMOTO test vehicles. The companies will conduct extensive real-world testing at Potential’s purpose-built off-road proving ground in Fredericton, Canada, and CFMOTO facilities.
      Source: https://powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2023/12/19/cfmoto-and-potential-motors-announce-industry-first-adas-technology-for-ohvs/
    • By Grizz
      hello grizz again I keep blowing this fuse left side on bottom it’s a 15 amp I have checked all the wires can’t find anything bare or broken it is a 2021 axis 700 I put a 20 amp in so I could pull out of shop to take pictures. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks.
    • By 4x4friend
      I have a 2012 Hisun ut400 that I just bought. I was told it just needed a belt, but nope, all three clutches were shot. So I went online and found a couple videos on replacing the clutches. They stated that the wet clutch and primary clutch should turn easily counterclockwise and harder clockwise because it's turning the engine over. So that is what I'm getting when the wet clutch housing bolts are loose, when I tighten them the shaft now turns very hard counterclockwise. Anyone have any ideas as to the problem? 
    • By Bryan83c
      Need input on compatible clutch sets I can upgrade joyner 1100cc 2018 sand viper with.    Something autozone might carry  and what cars are these chery motors most compatibility with
    • By Jhud
      In the market for side by side. Narrowed it down between the pioneer 1000 or defender Hd9. Looking for pros and cons of both. Any info would be helpful in my selection process. Noise, speed, reliability, ride, all of it.