Quantcast

T2 Rears

Hey guys! Question for you...Does all the years that they made troopers need upgraded rears ? Or is there a year when they started doing them right ? Mine is a 09 model.

Thanks and does anyone know what timing belt to use ?

How about a Thermostat ?

I have an 09 and it had what joyner called the upgrade,no shims to correct the play just different bolts. I would do the lenny upgrade if i were you. Cant help with the belt or thermostat.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jon V
      Good afternoon. When the timing chain came off its lower gear (previous owner had over-tightened the tensioner), I ordered new parts.. chain, oil-pump chain, tensioner etc.. But now that it's time to put it back together, the main crankshaft makes a clang noise and stops when you turn it by hand. I want to solve this before assembling everything. The camshaft cover is off so that the valves aren't being activated. Should the transmission be in neutral to turn the crankshaft? The engine was running fine until the chain came off the lower gear. Then it would spin when the starter motor engaged so I assumed the crankshaft was spinning. Any advice is appreciated.
    • By hetovi
      Hey everyone,
      I recently purchased a CFmoto ATV and I'm looking to add some accessories to enhance its performance and usability.
      I'm curious about what you all consider essential add-ons for a CFmoto.
      Specifically, I'm interested in accessories that improve comfort, storage, and overall ride experience.
      Are there any brands or products that you’ve found to work particularly well with CFmoto models?
      Any tips on where to get the best deals would also be appreciated. Looking forward to your suggestions and advice!
    • By Isaac
      I have a 2013 odes dominator when I get in it.  It ideals fine but when you give it gas it bogs and goes and bogs and won’t go passed 30 can anyone help me 
    • By diamondjfarm
      I got an old 2003 Arctic Cat 375 Auto, and just bought a 2008 AC 650 side by side. Got a new starter, solenoid, and battery for the 650. Gonna change the crankcase oil and filter while I'm at it.
      Anything I oughta watch out for from them that's done the starter/solenoid on this model?
      Don't have a manual yet for the 650. Any recommendations for oil weight/grade?
      Thanks.
    • By kadams428
      Recently my four wheeler has had an issue of being set in gear and it begins riding on its own (up to 3-4MPH). It also is having difficulty shifting into different gears after riding in one gear (i.e. going from reverse to high gear). It will shift perfectly fine when shut off, but consistently has both issues stated above.
      Previous research has shown me that it could be an issue with belt tension/deflection, however I have been unable to figure out how to do that with these machines. I've seen some clutches have a jam nut and all that is needed is a wrench and an Allen key to make adjustments, but I haven't seen/found that on the 600 clutches. Has anyone done this in the past or have knowledge of how to accomplish this?