Quantcast

joyner parts in Newyork port

Buyer Beware I was the one that order these parts it went so bad that paypal gave me my money back then he sent me this email

hi,David, IF you still want to get the goods . please wire transfere the money to our account.

Please consider our request ,we still hope we can establish a long term relationship.

Bob, Paypal gave me my money back I paid you but you could not deliver the parts I paid you what you ask I didn't charge back. I didn't get the parts paypal gave me my money back.Look everybody what he thinks about America and you want to buy parts from him.There is a storage fee over 1200.00 on these parts plus I was going to have to get them clear from customs.After 60 days paypal gave me my money back. The bill of landing didn't match up with the marking on the boxes and when I email bob all he could say is release the money and he said he's responsibity end it when he ship the parts

Dear Mr. Plumber,

It seems that oversea re-issued a original bill of lading to the shipper. Please contact the shipper to send the original bill to us or have him surrender it at origin. Otherwise I would need it from you for collection. Please read below. thank you.

"YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PROMISE"

Robert Mar

Eurasia Freight Service - NYC

230-79 Int'l Airport Center Blvd Suite 250

Jamaica, NY 11413

Tel: 718-244-8887

Fax: 718-244-1682

E-Mail: [email protected]

Web Site: www.eurasiafreight.com

hi,David,

our responsibility is over when we deliver the goods to the shipping company.

You have received the bill of loading . you have inspected the goods.

Now why you still hold the money ? If you still feel ok, get the issue resolved and release the money .

otherwise ,we will hold on the goods to wait for resolution.

Best Regards!

Bob Qiao

Dear Mr. Plumber,

Please help AZ verify the markings on your shipment so it will transport to Louisville. On hold at AZ NY at the moment until confirmed. Tayanne and Sprite in copy. Please acknowledge, thank you.

Hbl#eurfl12512813lui. On hold for marks. Received 4 bags. Marks (70910753 deppon). Please advise, frt on hold. IT to Louisville

Rgds.

Tayanne

"YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PROMISE"

Robert Mar

Eurasia Freight Service - NYC

230-79 Int'l Airport Center Blvd Suite 250

Jamaica, NY 11413

Tel: 718-244-8887

Fax: 718-244-1682

E-Mail: [email protected]

Web Site: www.eurasiafreight.com

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Topics

• By Greg Kilgore
      Was at Lowe's over the weekend. The wife and I seen they have a new Axis 550. That thing is sharp. Has a complete door. Speakers in door. Bigger engine. Bench seats. New styling all the way around. Looks to be more air tight than my 2022 model. I really like the looks but $10k is out of my price range for now. Unless I could sell mine. And the resale on the Axis 500 is nothing.
      Went to the local wally world today. See a 4 person Polaris General 1000 on the back of a trailer. That Polaris looked exactly like a stretched version of the Axis 550. Even down to the vents in the windshield.
      Just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny the Axis 550 is a copy of the Polaris?
    • By camojay
      When we first heard the noise, we immediately stopped driving it...at first we thought it might be a linkage issue, but after further inspection looks like the sound/jolting is coming from the rear diff. Took a video below...
      Anyone know what is creating the diff to skip/jump like this? We drained the diff oil and didn't look terrible, no metal.
      Other info that may be useful:
      1400 miles on it
      Recently tightened the E brake
      P.s. never posted on this forum before, let me know if the video does not work
      20240817_133539_1.mp4    
    • By sxr951
      parts for massimo, hisun,etc in florida? where can i get parts for the massimo 700.. like bolts and console i  didnt see any bolts on amazon to go with cylinders and any thing when rebuilding a 700 engine 
    • By mac66
      Apparently, these are Hisun or at least they use Hisun engines. I can't find much info on them online yet.  Ran across a used one with just 100 miles on it as a very reasonable price.  Just curious.
      Okay, more info...they are owned by Textron Corp who also owns Bell Helicopter, Cessna & Beechcraft aircraft, Ez-Go & Cushman and Arctic Cat and a bunch of other companies.
      So are thy cheap Chinese crap machines or are they good to go?
    • By Alien10
      A while back I was looking at an auction UTV plow and the mounting of it.  Looked like it had an "H" bar with two pins that hooked into brackets on the front frame of the UTV.   I have a bunch of 1/4" x2" angle iron, and some 2"x1/2" flat stock in the barn.   I was thinking of welding up a bolt on implement mount that would provide 2 holes about 14" apart, that pins could be used to hook up an "H" frame for a plow or even a straight bar across with pins to hold it in place.   The angle iron "A" would utilize the existing bumper mounting bolts front and bottom, and have the two channels "B" with holes for individual pins or one large bar across. Those channels would be welded to the ends of the angle iron. 
      Anyone ever try this for a front mount?   It would be close to  this one that is for sale on the net.  It is supposed to fit a KFI plow mount.