Quantcast

NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!

goindeep

I have a trooper in the shop right now that is a job of fixing another shops screw ups... a local shop here in houston completely chopped the body control harnes up.. i have built a new harness but still lacking the 4x4 switch.. can anyone tell me what the four wires are supposed to go to? i.e. color = ground, color = 4x4, color = 4x2, constant hot??? i dont want to fry the actuator by guessing...

Thanks

Josh

No Limitz

I have a trooper in the shop right now that is a job of fixing another shops screw ups... a local shop here in houston completely chopped the body control harnes up.. i have built a new harness but still lacking the 4x4 switch.. can anyone tell me what the four wires are supposed to go to? i.e. color = ground, color = 4x4, color = 4x2, constant hot??? i dont want to fry the actuator by guessing...

Thanks

Josh

No Limitz

If by chance, hope it doesn't happen, you fry the actuator; I have a brand NEW unit never installed. IF you are talking about the unit at the diff!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Greg Kilgore
      Was at Lowe's over the weekend. The wife and I seen they have a new Axis 550. That thing is sharp. Has a complete door. Speakers in door. Bigger engine. Bench seats. New styling all the way around. Looks to be more air tight than my 2022 model. I really like the looks but $10k is out of my price range for now. Unless I could sell mine. And the resale on the Axis 500 is nothing.
      Went to the local wally world today. See a 4 person Polaris General 1000 on the back of a trailer. That Polaris looked exactly like a stretched version of the Axis 550. Even down to the vents in the windshield.
      Just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny the Axis 550 is a copy of the Polaris?
    • By Isaac
      I have a 2013 odes dominator when I get in it.  It ideals fine but when you give it gas it bogs and goes and bogs and won’t go passed 30 can anyone help me 
    • By dave pasch
      Has anyone trouble shooted this transfer case? Full 12v to switch and case. No action inside case.

Thanks Dave
    • By mac66
      Apparently, these are Hisun or at least they use Hisun engines. I can't find much info on them online yet.  Ran across a used one with just 100 miles on it as a very reasonable price.  Just curious.
      Okay, more info...they are owned by Textron Corp who also owns Bell Helicopter, Cessna & Beechcraft aircraft, Ez-Go & Cushman and Arctic Cat and a bunch of other companies.
      So are thy cheap Chinese crap machines or are they good to go?
    • By sxr951
      corrosion had its oring neck area  jammed in.. and besides that had corrosion in the starter just shorted when ran direct jumper cable to the starter post power to it