Quantcast

CVT FILTER FOR YAMAHA RHINO 700 EFI

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jon V
      Good afternoon. When the timing chain came off its lower gear (previous owner had over-tightened the tensioner), I ordered new parts.. chain, oil-pump chain, tensioner etc.. But now that it's time to put it back together, the main crankshaft makes a clang noise and stops when you turn it by hand. I want to solve this before assembling everything. The camshaft cover is off so that the valves aren't being activated. Should the transmission be in neutral to turn the crankshaft? The engine was running fine until the chain came off the lower gear. Then it would spin when the starter motor engaged so I assumed the crankshaft was spinning. Any advice is appreciated.
    • By GWS
      I am looking for the part numbers for the primary and safety air filters that will fit a 2020 Tracker 800SX
    • By Brent4a
      2022 Axis 700 overheating. We bled system several times, no luck yet. Weird thing is Radiator isn't getting hot and air coming into overflow jug. Doesnt seem like its moving water. Fan working fine, even wired it to turn on by switch. Only has 100 miles or so, just baffled. I am going to try bleeding more and see what happens. I did the head gasket test for fumes in the antifreeze, that was neg so far... Thanks
    • By diamondjfarm
      I got an old 2003 Arctic Cat 375 Auto, and just bought a 2008 AC 650 side by side. Got a new starter, solenoid, and battery for the 650. Gonna change the crankcase oil and filter while I'm at it.
      Anything I oughta watch out for from them that's done the starter/solenoid on this model?
      Don't have a manual yet for the 650. Any recommendations for oil weight/grade?
      Thanks.
    • By Mike-Tatum
      I have a broken item I’m trying to find the name for so I can order a new one. The gas line goes to the fuel injector. What is the piece that attached the fuel line to the fuel injector; “Y” shape.
      Thanks
      Mike