Quantcast

no electricity?

Lynn

We have a mule for farm chores. Yesterday, when checking goats and pastures, I turned off the motor to check on something. When I tried to start it back absolutely nothing happened; no lights, no clicks, of course no starting. We have replaced the fuses and checked the battery which is fine. What else can we do to get it going. We really use this machine a lot for our farm and need it to run!

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By onealmck
      I have a 2019 T-Boss 410 that died one day after we parked it. It had been getting harder to start (had to hold the throttle down) for some time but would not start. The starter clutch seized while I was trying to start it. I replaced the starter clutch and it will not start. It appears to have solid fuel pressure and solid spark. It "fires" but will not actually run. The exhaust gets hot after cranking so I know that's actually firing but it won't fully start. Any ideas?
    • By mac66
      Apparently, these are Hisun or at least they use Hisun engines. I can't find much info on them online yet.  Ran across a used one with just 100 miles on it as a very reasonable price.  Just curious.
      Okay, more info...they are owned by Textron Corp who also owns Bell Helicopter, Cessna & Beechcraft aircraft, Ez-Go & Cushman and Arctic Cat and a bunch of other companies.
      So are thy cheap Chinese crap machines or are they good to go?
    • By Ronald
      Check engine light comes on after engine runs continuously for 5 minutes or so.  I can shut down the engine and restart and check engine light goes out, then comes back on after running 5 minutes or so?  What ya think?
    • By Alien10
      I added lights to the Coleman Outfitter 550 last fall.   I bought lights on line from Nilight, a 300 W  12" light bar mounted forward and 2 square 4" floods for the rear.  Those are mounted on the roof corners facing rear and downward just beyond the tailgate.  Nilights seem to be of high quality, as I've had them on my garden tractor for 5 years and still flood the way ahead with great light. 
      Both the front and rear lights provide amazing illumination making the OEM headlamps look like parking lights.  Made a connector for the front bar that plugs into existing headlamp switch so it is just part of that circuit controlled by the headlamp switch.   Rear work lamps were wired in using a rocker switch installed in the dash.  Backed up to the garden with the work lights and was able to harvest some tomatoes well past sunset. 
      What have you used if anything for auxiliary lighting on your UTV?

• By Alex
      Explore Kemimoto's CFMOTO accessories collection that will elevate your riding experience. From protective gear to performance upgrades, they offer everything you need to customize and optimize your CFMOTO vehicle. Kemimoto has bags, boxes, bumpers, covers, camera mounts, cup holders, doors, and more! Outfit your CFMOTO today!
      18% off with code AFZ18 in August