Quantcast

2008 Arctic Cat PROWLER Snorkel Kits

The picture speaks for itself! Speedwerx, inc. is proud to release our new line of performance Snorkel Kits. This complete snorkel kit allows you to run in the deep stuff. Kit comes with snorkels for air box intake, clutch air intake and clutch air outlet. The air intake is 2†for maximum flow and performance.

See [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Greg Kilgore
      Was at Lowe's over the weekend. The wife and I seen they have a new Axis 550. That thing is sharp. Has a complete door. Speakers in door. Bigger engine. Bench seats. New styling all the way around. Looks to be more air tight than my 2022 model. I really like the looks but $10k is out of my price range for now. Unless I could sell mine. And the resale on the Axis 500 is nothing.
      Went to the local wally world today. See a 4 person Polaris General 1000 on the back of a trailer. That Polaris looked exactly like a stretched version of the Axis 550. Even down to the vents in the windshield.
      Just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny the Axis 550 is a copy of the Polaris?
    • By GWS
      I am looking for the part numbers for the primary and safety air filters that will fit a 2020 Tracker 800SX
    • By 4x4friend
      I have a 2012 Hisun ut400 that I just bought. I was told it just needed a belt, but nope, all three clutches were shot. So I went online and found a couple videos on replacing the clutches. They stated that the wet clutch and primary clutch should turn easily counterclockwise and harder clockwise because it's turning the engine over. So that is what I'm getting when the wet clutch housing bolts are loose, when I tighten them the shaft now turns very hard counterclockwise. Anyone have any ideas as to the problem? 
    • By sxr951
      wanted. 2015 or abouts engine/ air duct, cover console
      whatcha got! let me know thx!
    • By Bryan83c
      Need input on compatible clutch sets I can upgrade joyner 1100cc 2018 sand viper with.    Something autozone might carry  and what cars are these chery motors most compatibility with