Quantcast

UTV Portal Box's - Gearbox information for RZR-Can-Am UTV's.

I have seen a few variations of the new Gear Reduction Box's Has anyone tried the new UTV Solutions Gear Reduction box's or portal box as some say. From what I am seeing the GRB provides 4” of lift by moving the axle centerline upwards by 4” at the wheel hub, allowing for greater ground clearance under the axle center. By moving the axle centerline, we’re able to maintain factory positions and angle measurements on the upper and lower control arms, Axle shafts, and tie rods.

The GRB also provides a wider stance, adding approximately 3” to each side. The wider stance allows you to go over or around the well-beaten path left by other UTVs and ATVs

DSC08491.JPG

DSC08490.JPG

DSC08492.JPG

Click here for full information on the polaris gear reduction box - portal boxes for rzr - can-am-yamaha-honda utv's!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes that price would be for the RZR 570. If we could get our hands on a Joyner it wouldn't be that hard to make a box for them as well. We would just need to know spline count on the axle and caliper mounts for it. I would think it would be that much more for it just time and effort. I never knew there was such a demand for custom Joyners out there...

• 6 months later...
Guest WillieOi

LEDOS- Производство светодиодных светильников lp 02 40>>>

Фирма Ledos специализируется на производстве и поставке светодиодных светильников в городе Москва. У нас Вы можете приобрести внутреннее и уличное освещение, источники света, а также комплектующие для светильников и прочее. Услуги, которые предлагает компания: подсветка фасадов зданий и сооружений, освещение офисных помещений и прочие виды услуг. Предоставляем скидки своим клиентам. Подробности на сайте Ledos.Su.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.