Quantcast

Valve Clearance Hisun Axis 700

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wolfpaak
      Good evening folks , can someone tell me what part should be on the rear of the intake manifold that's missing?
      Thanks for the help!
      Kenny
    • By Keithschill
      I was told all 2021 800 sx’s Are supposed to have headrests. Mine was supposed to have it but it didn’t. Was told Tracker has a back order on these and they should have them installed. Has anyone heard about this?
    • By Jerrys500
      Just wanted to say hi to everybody. I'm new to the board and New to UTVs. I recently went out and purchased a used Massimo 500 have a few things to do to it but I can't wait to ride it. I'm actually close to retiring and bought my UTV to help my wife and I when we go to our gold claims in Northern California. I look forward to talking to you all and sharing info when possible.

• By johnpeter
      2021 POLARIS RZR PRO XP ULTIMATE! BETTER THAN NEW! On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/325710910216?

• By Tboone66
      I have a Axis 500 with less than 10 hours on it.  Runs fine when first started but after 20 to 30 minutes of run time it sputters and mises.  I can cover the breather and it will run but as soon as you take your hand off of the intake it does the same thing, so I know it is a air/fuel ratio problem but don't know what sensor it could be.  Repair shop says 6 to 8 weeks to look at it.  Anyone had the same issues?  Also, where would you be able to get parts?