Quantcast

Newbie help

Robgar26

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By shawn b
      my hisun died on me while driving it started losing power then stalled. it wants to start but wont . it didn't over heat. I replaced plug,fuel filter injector, and fuel pump.put code reader on it and says no codes. have any ideas possibly sensor? Any input on what it could be would be appreciated
    • By MISTERTIRE66
      Recently inherited 08 joyner renegade r4 800.. seems to be sound mechanically but I cannot find bal joints. Any pone help with other replacement part number please.
    • By Tony P
      Twice my hisun has been driven a few miles and turned off back at home. Get back on it same afternoon and console is dead, no lights. 
      Have 12.7 vdc at battery and fuses are good. I hear relays click in the fuse box and main relay clicks but everything is dead. 
      Any ideas on what this may be? I've seen this problem before on this forum but it never finished. 
      Any help is always appreciated. Thanks in advance! 

• Sell your car with CarBrain
    • By Ridge Runner
      Hi
      i have a 2019 Coleman 550 Outfitter.  The tail gate has a pin on each side, that snaps into latch blocks that are mounted on the inside of the tail gate opening.  There are two M6x16 pan head screws(bolts?) that hold the latch blocks in place.  The screws enter from inside the bed body, and I can’t figure out how to access them.  This is right by the tail light assemblies.  I tried taking a pan head screw out of the fender lip, but found out there is not a nut firmly inplace, to hold the pan head screw in.  Bottom line I’m making it worse.  
      coleman was no help.  If I could figure out how they attached the tail light, then maybe I could put the latch screws in through the tail light hole.  Any ideas?

thanks
      Ridgerunner