Quantcast

05 joyner 250 sand shark , parts needed...

Qkenuf4u

ok so i took in a old 05 joyner 250 sand shark .. lady got it for free from her friends.... found no compression so bought the whole new setup off ebay (head,cylinder etc) ... installed it all without a problem. tried starting it and acted like it still had no compression.. sure enough no compression..did a leak down and blowing air out exhaust... thought maybe i screwed up and pulled head back off.... all good and still perfect.. put valve cover on and find that exhaust valve is held open by the rocker even when adjusted full loose.. pull the little bolt and let adjust fall another 1/4" and valve closes... hit up the guy i got parts from on ebay and he said i need a CF250 valve cover.... (needle in a hay stack) ..... 

so anyways, anyone got a complete cf250 valve cover for sale ?

oh and this has the litte square gear box on top of the rear axle.. anyone have the shift fork from that box ? hers is broke so no reverse.

really wish i had seen the all brand new CF250 engines on ebay before buying all these parts ive had to replace.. live and learn. i dont usually touch this chinese junk but im a self-employed motorcycle tech and its winter here so i need the work......

would be easier to email me if you have parts for sale.. [email protected]

thanks

47 minutes ago, silverbullet said:

silverbullet

I have the valve cover used.You called and you said you needed one.But you wanted to be able to return it.Thar are no parts available able for that rear trans.Sorry i do not have any trans parts

Yep I know... Are you 110% sure it's a CF cover ? If it is tthen I'll get it once I get her money back for the one I got on eBay.. just sent it back yesterday.. 

Thx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Greg Kilgore
      Was at Lowe's over the weekend. The wife and I seen they have a new Axis 550. That thing is sharp. Has a complete door. Speakers in door. Bigger engine. Bench seats. New styling all the way around. Looks to be more air tight than my 2022 model. I really like the looks but $10k is out of my price range for now. Unless I could sell mine. And the resale on the Axis 500 is nothing.
      Went to the local wally world today. See a 4 person Polaris General 1000 on the back of a trailer. That Polaris looked exactly like a stretched version of the Axis 550. Even down to the vents in the windshield.
      Just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny the Axis 550 is a copy of the Polaris?
    • By diamondjfarm
      I got an old 2003 Arctic Cat 375 Auto, and just bought a 2008 AC 650 side by side. Got a new starter, solenoid, and battery for the 650. Gonna change the crankcase oil and filter while I'm at it.
      Anything I oughta watch out for from them that's done the starter/solenoid on this model?
      Don't have a manual yet for the 650. Any recommendations for oil weight/grade?
      Thanks.
    • By sxr951
      parts for massimo, hisun,etc in florida? where can i get parts for the massimo 700.. like bolts and console i  didnt see any bolts on amazon to go with cylinders and any thing when rebuilding a 700 engine 
    • By Alex
      Explore Kemimoto's CFMOTO accessories collection that will elevate your riding experience. From protective gear to performance upgrades, they offer everything you need to customize and optimize your CFMOTO vehicle. Kemimoto has bags, boxes, bumpers, covers, camera mounts, cup holders, doors, and more! Outfit your CFMOTO today!
      18% off with code AFZ18 in August

• By Mike Turner
      American SportWorks LM 650 won’t start at times. Starter won’t engage the solenoid just “clicks” much like a weak battery would cause. Battery was replaced and problem went away and then came back. Replaced positive battery terminal. Problem resolved then returned. Replaced negative battery terminal. Problem gone then returned. Replaced the positive and negative battery cable ends. Problem resolved and now returned. The repair lasts for maybe 12 starts, then the solenoid just “clicks” again as it will with a weak battery. So I replaced the ignition switch. Problem solved for a week. With each “fix” the problem is resolved but only temporarily. Does anyone have any suggestions ? To replace the starter is expensive especially if it’s not the problem.