Quantcast

2014 coleman 700 utv starts idles about 15 seconds then dies any thoughts would be appreciated

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By shawn b
      my hisun died on me while driving it started losing power then stalled. it wants to start but wont . it didn't over heat. I replaced plug,fuel filter injector, and fuel pump.put code reader on it and says no codes. have any ideas possibly sensor? Any input on what it could be would be appreciated
    • By Quentin Walker
      Hi all. I am in dire need of some help. Through our university, we are competing in the Baja SAE competition. It is a collegiate engineering design competition to design and manufacture an off road dune buddy.
      To cut to the chase, we were donated a 2011 Hisun HS 700 UTV, and we are using suspension and drivetrain parts off of it in our design. I am in the process of ordering new parts, but I am coming to a standstill.
      Does anyone have any experience ordering parts for these machine?
      From what I have found online, these machine were sold by Tractor Supply, along with a few different brands that share the same parts (Supermach, Coleman, Massimo, etc.)
      Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    • By Tony P
      Twice my hisun has been driven a few miles and turned off back at home. Get back on it same afternoon and console is dead, no lights. 
      Have 12.7 vdc at battery and fuses are good. I hear relays click in the fuse box and main relay clicks but everything is dead. 
      Any ideas on what this may be? I've seen this problem before on this forum but it never finished. 
      Any help is always appreciated. Thanks in advance! 

• By Ridge Runner
      Hi
      i have a 2019 Coleman 550 Outfitter.  The tail gate has a pin on each side, that snaps into latch blocks that are mounted on the inside of the tail gate opening.  There are two M6x16 pan head screws(bolts?) that hold the latch blocks in place.  The screws enter from inside the bed body, and I can’t figure out how to access them.  This is right by the tail light assemblies.  I tried taking a pan head screw out of the fender lip, but found out there is not a nut firmly inplace, to hold the pan head screw in.  Bottom line I’m making it worse.  
      coleman was no help.  If I could figure out how they attached the tail light, then maybe I could put the latch screws in through the tail light hole.  Any ideas?

thanks
      Ridgerunner
    • By LarryLarryQuiteRepairy
      Hello,
      Background: Bought a used 2012 700, added 2 small LED lights, wiring for a sprayer and changed front CV axles. 
      Had no electrical issues until recently. The old battery stopped charging so we got a new one, Rhino still wouldn't charge it.
      -Started next day, drove 15-20min, then out of nowhere the check engine light came on and temp too. 4WD started to automatically engage and disengage repeatedly. Charging display started jumping all around between 11 to 13 to 15v.
      -Relays, fuses, and battery connections seemed good.
      -Continuity on rectifier would jump btwn OL and 00.0
      -Rectifier wires from stator all read 20-21v at idle
      -Rectifier diode test had 1 bad reading. So, I replaced it with a new one (but still using original plugs) 
      Started it up, still shows no change (12.1v idle, 12.8 with some RPM)
      Also, I feel like now I maybe also smell burning plastic?
      Does anyone have experience with this problem or have a recommendation of where to go next?