Quantcast

All C/V Joints all model and brands of side x side

Silverbullet

Lets talk about thing we just don't think about.Its the c/v axles.We change the oil and replace brakes and tune up engine.So what else do we need to service is the c/v axles.

lubrication brakes down from cheep grease and friction of the balls and the cage.If boots are good than just cut off the steel clamps get some brake clean and a brush and rags and clean out all the old grease .Replace with a good quality synthetic grease.We carry Desert Gold grease that when repacking the c/v will last a long time it will not break down.We tested a new C/V axle and drove it hard and then we replace the grease with Desert Gold and the c/v ran 20% cooler than the new one

Rich

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wesley
      I have a 2022 500 Hisun product, I have had them in the past. I change my oil myself and trying to drain through the hole where I remove the plug is a mess.  How does everyone keep the belly pan clean during the oil and filter service?

Wes Jackson
    • By amiracle40995
      I've never seen the temperature go high on this thing. the fan runs almost all the time even though the sensor is  reading at the very bottom of it's range. ive taken the cylinder head off.  (nothing definitive but maybe a little fuel on top of piston with oil in it.i don't think this has anything to do with my problem )head gasket is 3 layers deep and I noticed some grit that might have been in between layers but nothing to say the head gasket wasn't intact.  black carbon build up on piston. I've looked all over the head for cracks from over heating. I'm about to look again for hairline cracks that are extremely difficult to see. my buddy helping me said to order rings in case they are letting oil pass thru he also said get a new head gasket.. I'm looking at water in oil first and I'm not ordering rings. I haven't checked the oil cooler to see if it's defective yet.  I'm just hoping someone had a similar problem. my only problem so far has been having to change the spark plug every 100 miles with 93 octane run thru it. 
    • By Isaac
      I have a 2013 odes dominator when I get in it.  It ideals fine but when you give it gas it bogs and goes and bogs and won’t go passed 30 can anyone help me 
    • By diamondjfarm
      I got an old 2003 Arctic Cat 375 Auto, and just bought a 2008 AC 650 side by side. Got a new starter, solenoid, and battery for the 650. Gonna change the crankcase oil and filter while I'm at it.
      Anything I oughta watch out for from them that's done the starter/solenoid on this model?
      Don't have a manual yet for the 650. Any recommendations for oil weight/grade?
      Thanks.
    • By Mark in Idaho
      I know this sounds like a dumb question, but I just got a new Hisun 550 strike and I cannot find the oil dipstick to check the oil level.