Quantcast

Polaris EPS problems??

I recently owned the 2015 Polaris Ranger crew 900 eps , absolutely a wonderful machine never had one problem , just sold it , then upgraded to a 2017 1000 crew EPS, right off the bat took it off the trailer the EPS light came on which makes the electronic power steering not work at all , Took it back to the dealer as soon as I could they said they changed out a speed sensor took it home did the same thing took it back they changed out a relay switch kept it for a week looking it over to make sure didn't come back on then eight days later I got to take it back home with me and the light came on again , as soon as I noticed the light I loaded it up on the trailer took it back to the Polaris dealer light was still on when I got there they put it on the machine or computer said that two codes came up that the electronic power steering unit was junk theyd have to replace it , Service guy was super nice and very polite but the owner and the guy that sold me the machine (the salesman ) were very rude will be the last machine I buy from that place

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Brett
      Fuel injected 700 starts great and idles great but touch the gas and it dies
    • By redneckred
      I have a 2012 Bennche Bighorn 700X.  I bought it used.  It had been sitting in a field for several years untouched.  I put a new sun gear in the shifter, new shifter linkage due to the old one having been patched, and a new battery (and of course fresh fuel).  The machine cranked and ran beautifully.  I had it over a year and then the machine quit running.  As it would not stay cranked, I narrowed the problem down to a bad IAC valve.  I replaced it and it ran as good as new/old.  Fast forward, the machine started to act like reverse wasn't catching and would not always back up when in gear.  Then forward quit.  I assumed a bad CVT belt and got one.  Started removing the bolts from the cover and (3) just turn in the housing without coming loose.  (2) are on the bottom, so very little room to do anything with them.  I tried cranking the machine again to see the belt move since I can move the cover enough to see the belt and now the machine will not crank.  It turns over fine.  It gets gas to the injector and has spark.  I can spray cleaner down her throat and she would run until it ran out.  I have replaced the IAC twice and put a new injector with no change.  I went out and put the old injector back in to see if that made any difference and, well, it did.  I tried to crank the machine and the starter is stuck trying to turn the machine over even with the key off.  I have to disconnect the battery to stop it.  Before I shoot this thing, what am I missing?  Is this an ECM problem or something else I am not seeing?  Been dealing with these Gremlins for over a month now and weeds are starting to overtake the motor due to it not moving.  I would love to get the thing running first and any ideas of getting those CVT cover bolts out would be extremely helpful.  Thanks in advance.
    • By Browner010
      Recently I had an overheating issue on my 2022 Coleman Outfitter 550 (Hisun UT550) and to check to make sure it was fixed I took it out for a ride around the block. After a couple cycles on the LED coolant meter, I took it for a couple mile ride and on my way back I heard a loud metallic snap then a grinding noise. It was still able to move under its own power but very slowly. I was about 2 blocks from the truck so 'I limped it home and up onto the trailer. I know I need to tear it apart and look for what broke, but anyone have a guess as to where to start? I'm seriously getting tired of this damn machine! 750 miles on it and already replaced the belt, wet clutch, primary clutch, clutch roller weights among a few other things. Seriously, this friggin machine has spent more time on the lift than on the road. I thought I bought this new because it was from the owner of a tractor supply, but he registered it under the stores name making me the 2nd owner voiding any and all warranties.
      Any Ideas what to look for would be appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By A P
      Hi
      I have a 2022 hisun sector eps 550. 30amp fuse is blown for eps. Checked the motor and it’s fine. Opened up the controller and found a bad diode. Dealer wanted 500$ for the controller. Just posting this in case it helps someone. I couldn’t read numbers from the old one so just took a guess and replaced it with a 100v 3amp diode.