Quantcast

New to the group.

50 minutes ago, KawieMan550 said:

Hey, Alex, go to " DO we need any new subjects" topic. I HAVE a suggestion. A topic were you can post stuff u are looking for, and selling.?

I replied to that topic, sorry for the delay. ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By WCF
      Hi Joyner Gang
      New to the Joyner group. I'm making long travel for the 1100 Sand viper. I'm trying to make something that will work as well or even better than the RZR Rino etc. At this time the front has 14" travel rear has 16" of travel. Still developing the suspension. comets are welcome. Ask questions and I will get back to the Forum 

?

• By MISTERTIRE66
      Recently inherited 08 joyner renegade r4 800.. seems to be sound mechanically but I cannot find bal joints. Any pone help with other replacement part number please.
    • By Paul Angstadt
      Hi everybody. I just bought a 2012 Hisun with the 700cc engine. Was wondering where i could find a service manual for this thing?
      Its going to need some parts that are missing, like the air intake hoses and other things. Also the dash display is out. the only light that works is neutral light. Not even sure on the model. from pics I've seen, it looks like an HS700. Kind of grey with the black stripes on the hood. Just hoping i can find parts for it.
      Thank you for any advice you can give me. By the way, it does run and goes forward and reverse.
      Paul
    • By James L
      Having a hard time in reverse it seems to jerk very roughly while trying to back up????
    • Sell your car with CarBrain
    • By hetovi
      Hey everyone,
      I’m in the market for a UTV windshield that can withstand extreme conditions, including high winds, dust, and off-road impacts.
      I’ve seen a lot of options out there, but I’m unsure which one will provide the best protection and durability.
      Does anyone have experience with windshields that excel in these environments? Are there specific brands or materials you recommend?
      I’m particularly interested in options that offer both durability and clarity.
      Any tips or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated!