Quantcast

08 Joyner 800 sand viper clutch replacement help please!!

Viper800

Hello.. everyone my name is dustin. I am a nubbie to forums all together. But I have a 08 800 sand viper and I need to replace my clutch and I was Hoping some of the pros on this forum could tell me if there is a automotive clutch that will fit this thing. I have heard of a geo metro clutch working. But ??? don't want to buy one if it will not work.. if not where is the best(and cheapest) place to find one for it. 

Thank you in advance

20161217_103041.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 6/26/2017 at 9:56 PM, silverbullet said:

Silverbullet

We sell 3 clutches.1 is stock     169.00 complete kit with throw out bearing

Then we have a stage 2 clutch that is made in japan.Our clutch guy changes the fingers and the weighs to put 2 times the force.Great  269.00.Great tor towing,Climbing .

Thanks Rich

4428003351 hi.    Text me your store info please

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By diamondjfarm
      I got an old 2003 Arctic Cat 375 Auto, and just bought a 2008 AC 650 side by side. Got a new starter, solenoid, and battery for the 650. Gonna change the crankcase oil and filter while I'm at it.
      Anything I oughta watch out for from them that's done the starter/solenoid on this model?
      Don't have a manual yet for the 650. Any recommendations for oil weight/grade?
      Thanks.
    • By mac66
      Apparently, these are Hisun or at least they use Hisun engines. I can't find much info on them online yet.  Ran across a used one with just 100 miles on it as a very reasonable price.  Just curious.
      Okay, more info...they are owned by Textron Corp who also owns Bell Helicopter, Cessna & Beechcraft aircraft, Ez-Go & Cushman and Arctic Cat and a bunch of other companies.
      So are thy cheap Chinese crap machines or are they good to go?
    • By 4x4friend
      I have a 2012 Hisun ut400 that I just bought. I was told it just needed a belt, but nope, all three clutches were shot. So I went online and found a couple videos on replacing the clutches. They stated that the wet clutch and primary clutch should turn easily counterclockwise and harder clockwise because it's turning the engine over. So that is what I'm getting when the wet clutch housing bolts are loose, when I tighten them the shaft now turns very hard counterclockwise. Anyone have any ideas as to the problem? 
    • By sxr951
      2015 massimo 700.. need cylinder bolt!  it some special cut from factory,, its a 125 thread but its like between 8 and 10 mm  dont know where to find any ideas? thx
    • By sxr951
      corrosion had its oring neck area  jammed in.. and besides that had corrosion in the starter just shorted when ran direct jumper cable to the starter post power to it