Quantcast

TrakMotive Introduces 42 New CV Axles For ATV/UTV Applications

Alex

As a manufacturer of CV axles for ATVs, UTVs and side-by-sides, TrakMotive has announced the release of 42 new part numbers covering 486 fitment applications for 205 models from Arctic Cat, Can-Am, Kymco, Polaris and Yamaha. Available in both OE replacement and heavy-duty versions, these axles are now in stock and ready to ship. TrakMotive says it is committed to offering the largest selection of CV axles in the industry while bringing new applications to the market.

TrakMotive CV Axles for ATVs, UTVs and side-by-sides exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function, come fully assembled with all necessary hardware included for easy installation with no modifications required and include a one-year limited warranty, according to the company.

image.png.b1a4b447ce06e3f6ea2556f1d6fa11

TrakMotive CV Axles are available from authorized TrakMotive dealers and distributors. To contact TrakMotive, visit trakmotive.com or call 800-567-1608.

https://www.autopartsforum.com/topic/92-trakmotive-introduces-42-new-cv-axles-for-atvutv-applications/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Greg Kilgore
      Was at Lowe's over the weekend. The wife and I seen they have a new Axis 550. That thing is sharp. Has a complete door. Speakers in door. Bigger engine. Bench seats. New styling all the way around. Looks to be more air tight than my 2022 model. I really like the looks but $10k is out of my price range for now. Unless I could sell mine. And the resale on the Axis 500 is nothing.
      Went to the local wally world today. See a 4 person Polaris General 1000 on the back of a trailer. That Polaris looked exactly like a stretched version of the Axis 550. Even down to the vents in the windshield.
      Just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny the Axis 550 is a copy of the Polaris?
    • By GWS
      I am looking for the part numbers for the primary and safety air filters that will fit a 2020 Tracker 800SX
    • By Dale Halifax
      I'm a newbie.  While I'm testing out my new to me 2021 Massimo T-Boss 410 winch, I broke the Orange Ring that fits around the cable.  I can't see much of a purpose for this ring, other than to be in the way, and to break.  Is this ring really necessary?  I did find it on the Massimo winch parts diagram, but I'm thinking,  Meah?  Am I wrong?   (It's # 13 and 14 on the parts diagram, attached)
      Thanks.

• By donny
      Hey everyone new to forum I have a 2014 Odes raider and a 2009 Suzuki Ozark 250 both down atm 😔
    • By doncaron
      Hello everyone! 
      First of all I would like to thank you for the help with my timing problem, it was the chain. Now I’m looking for the part number for the wet clutch baring.  I’ve been looking for it but my side by side is a 2022 t-boss 550 and it’s not the same as a 2021. Can anyone help me please?
      thank you in advance again.