Quantcast

wheel bearing maintenance

Keyif

Its the yuki cazador 169cc model.2yrs old but not used. just stored.

Also even tho 800km in total I've noticed the front tyres wearing different. the sterring has suddenly become vague. wheels now out of line so going to have to jack it up and reset the geometry. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By diamondjfarm
      I got an old 2003 Arctic Cat 375 Auto, and just bought a 2008 AC 650 side by side. Got a new starter, solenoid, and battery for the 650. Gonna change the crankcase oil and filter while I'm at it.
      Anything I oughta watch out for from them that's done the starter/solenoid on this model?
      Don't have a manual yet for the 650. Any recommendations for oil weight/grade?
      Thanks.
    • By Ronald
      Check engine light comes on after engine runs continuously for 5 minutes or so.  I can shut down the engine and restart and check engine light goes out, then comes back on after running 5 minutes or so?  What ya think?
    • By Hunterman22
      View File Hisun Axis 500-700 Service Manual (2020 Version)
      This is the 2020 updated version from the previous 2009 version.  I do not know all the differences.  I do know the 2020 models have throttle body , idle air control valve, & idle control sensor. 
      HS700UTV-4/HS500UTV-4 Hisun Axis 500-700 Service Manual 
      Submitter Hunterman22 Submitted 08/10/2024 Category Hisun  
    • By sxr951
      2015 massimo 700.. need cylinder bolt!  it some special cut from factory,, its a 125 thread but its like between 8 and 10 mm  dont know where to find any ideas? thx
    • By Ronald
      I just purchased an Axis Pro 750 from Lowes.  I have two questions not covered in owners manual.  1:  In the glovebox there is a 12V connector, it is HOT with key off, is that for a battery maintainer to be plugged in or what is the purpose?  2:  In the instrument cluster there is a digital read out for hours, miles and odometer,  there is also a digital readout that is flashing, it can be adjusted and looks like 1 - 24  what is it?