Quantcast

Joyner r4 renegade

• 1 month later...

I presume your fuel pump doesn't even operate (make noise at least).  Depending upon the year model of your Renegade, there's a relay or solid state switch that can prevent your fuel pump from operating.  Its location also depends upon your year model.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Fordman1
      Cleaned fuel filter and am replacing mechanical fuel pump. Unbolted but can't get fuel pump out. Shaft sticks out and fuel pump hits axle and won't come out. Anyone had this problem?
    • By Robby
      Hello, I have a 2013 500 utv hisun. Was running ok and cut out while parked. Bike will not start now. It turns over, but won't fire. I have no spark and no fuel. I replaced fuel pump, ignition coil, spark plug, cdi, voltage rectifier and all the fuses and relays. Could bad stater cause no fuel because I can't hear the fuel pump priming. Any info on where to start looking for problem.
    • By Jim Kessell
      2005 American Landmaster
      EH65 Subaru Robins
      spits fuel from breather hose into the air cleaner and then down into carb.  What’s causing this ??
    • By MISTERTIRE66
      Recently inherited 08 joyner renegade r4 800.. seems to be sound mechanically but I cannot find bal joints. Any pone help with other replacement part number please.
    • By corkie
      I have  replaced the fuel pump assembly 3 times in the last 3 years. The motor always goes bad and will not come on when you turn the ignition on.  Anyone else having this problem?
      I have a Hisun utv 500.