Quantcast

09 joyner trooper t2 1100cc not starting

Im new to this groop so im sorry if im not doing this right but i bought a 09 joyner trooper t2 1100cc and rode it 3 times on the last ride it quit idling then when i got it home it wouldnt start again at all the fuel pump comes on with the key most of the time and it turns over just fine but no spark any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks.      

Ps i checked all the fuses under the dash on passenger side and i didnt see any plugs or wires undone

This may or may not be of any use.  My 2014 Renegade has the 1100cc engine (same as the trooper).  Mine would start and idle just fine.  Then one day it wouldn't.  It would crank over, fire, then immediately shut down.  I found my battery to be a little below 12vdc.  I put a battery maintainer on it (basically a 1 amp battery charger to maintain the charge on the battery).  SLA batteries have a habit of discharging over time.  Mine starts and runs fine.  Presuming your charging system is working, measure the battery voltage with the engine off (should be 12.6vdc).  You can see if a jump start will allow it to run and idle.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By weasel
      starts up you have keep rpms up for 5 minutes till it warms up then runs fine. But if it stalls wont start unless you unplug fuel pump and hold it to the floor till it starts then plug pump back in and run it till it warms up then it is fine all day.
    • By Greg Kilgore
      Was at Lowe's over the weekend. The wife and I seen they have a new Axis 550. That thing is sharp. Has a complete door. Speakers in door. Bigger engine. Bench seats. New styling all the way around. Looks to be more air tight than my 2022 model. I really like the looks but $10k is out of my price range for now. Unless I could sell mine. And the resale on the Axis 500 is nothing.
      Went to the local wally world today. See a 4 person Polaris General 1000 on the back of a trailer. That Polaris looked exactly like a stretched version of the Axis 550. Even down to the vents in the windshield.
      Just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny the Axis 550 is a copy of the Polaris?
    • By onealmck
      I have a 2019 T-Boss 410 that died one day after we parked it. It had been getting harder to start (had to hold the throttle down) for some time but would not start. The starter clutch seized while I was trying to start it. I replaced the starter clutch and it will not start. It appears to have solid fuel pressure and solid spark. It "fires" but will not actually run. The exhaust gets hot after cranking so I know that's actually firing but it won't fully start. Any ideas?
    • By Sisco
      Does any have a part number for the fuel pump sock for a 2016 challenger 700 efi. Does not show on any parts diagram but the old pump has one on it.
    • By Isaac
      I have a 2013 odes dominator when I get in it.  It ideals fine but when you give it gas it bogs and goes and bogs and won’t go passed 30 can anyone help me