Quantcast

New tires

I'm looking at new tires. I'm gonna stay with the 25" but i found some m/t' s i like. But noticed my from tires have more wear than the back right now. And was wondering if I should go with the standard kind of tire like you usually see on the Polaris for the front. Since they are considered a road tire but are still decent in the mud. 

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Greg Kilgore
      Was at Lowe's over the weekend. The wife and I seen they have a new Axis 550. That thing is sharp. Has a complete door. Speakers in door. Bigger engine. Bench seats. New styling all the way around. Looks to be more air tight than my 2022 model. I really like the looks but $10k is out of my price range for now. Unless I could sell mine. And the resale on the Axis 500 is nothing.
      Went to the local wally world today. See a 4 person Polaris General 1000 on the back of a trailer. That Polaris looked exactly like a stretched version of the Axis 550. Even down to the vents in the windshield.
      Just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny the Axis 550 is a copy of the Polaris?
    • By Duncan
      I got a utv from lowes it has one tire in the back that is the same size as the front tires so it has 3, 26-9-14 and 1 26-11-24. i want to change the rear tire to the same one as the other.So instead of buying a new rim will a 26-11-24 tire fit on a 26-9-14 rim.
    • By Isaac
      I have a 2013 odes dominator when I get in it.  It ideals fine but when you give it gas it bogs and goes and bogs and won’t go passed 30 can anyone help me 
    • By hdtran
      That's the question! Or, if you want to add details:
      (a) How do you use the UTV? (roads? off-road to get to trees? etc.)
      (b) If you are wearing a helmet--how frequently? What type of helmet?

My own answers: (a) Most of the time off-road to get to downed trees, cut the trees to logs and haul the logs back for splitting. (b) Very rarely, a ski helmet and not a motorcycle helmet.
    • By mac66
      Apparently, these are Hisun or at least they use Hisun engines. I can't find much info on them online yet.  Ran across a used one with just 100 miles on it as a very reasonable price.  Just curious.
      Okay, more info...they are owned by Textron Corp who also owns Bell Helicopter, Cessna & Beechcraft aircraft, Ez-Go & Cushman and Arctic Cat and a bunch of other companies.
      So are thy cheap Chinese crap machines or are they good to go?