Quantcast

2009 T2 for sale

clankford

I have my 2009 T2 for sale. It has roughly 2200 miles on it, runs great. Lots of aftermarket upgrades and custom work. Very reliable. 

A few upgrades are turbo, eps, upgraded diffs, doors, HD clutch from silver bullet, etc, etc.

i also have 2 extra diffs that will go with it, approximately 10 new axles and a ton of other parts.

Message me for more details if interested.

501-680-3289

asking $9800

528492F2-7DE7-499A-95A5-1D5B4FE603D0.jpeg

4069C309-827B-4936-A1DB-472584732908.jpeg

0F99FD1B-3540-4AD5-98CC-79665C32CD21.jpeg

F42493BC-E088-45FB-994E-4FB5CFBEAEDC.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By shepdog
      I just picked up a 2009 bmx utv 500, there is a small 'nipple' on the water pump, its barbed like a hose goes on it , where is that little hose Suposed to go? 
    • By kadams428
      Recently my four wheeler has had an issue of being set in gear and it begins riding on its own (up to 3-4MPH). It also is having difficulty shifting into different gears after riding in one gear (i.e. going from reverse to high gear). It will shift perfectly fine when shut off, but consistently has both issues stated above.
      Previous research has shown me that it could be an issue with belt tension/deflection, however I have been unable to figure out how to do that with these machines. I've seen some clutches have a jam nut and all that is needed is a wrench and an Allen key to make adjustments, but I haven't seen/found that on the 600 clutches. Has anyone done this in the past or have knowledge of how to accomplish this? 
    • By sxr951
      parts for massimo, hisun,etc in florida? where can i get parts for the massimo 700.. like bolts and console i  didnt see any bolts on amazon to go with cylinders and any thing when rebuilding a 700 engine 
    • By mac66
      Apparently, these are Hisun or at least they use Hisun engines. I can't find much info on them online yet.  Ran across a used one with just 100 miles on it as a very reasonable price.  Just curious.
      Okay, more info...they are owned by Textron Corp who also owns Bell Helicopter, Cessna & Beechcraft aircraft, Ez-Go & Cushman and Arctic Cat and a bunch of other companies.
      So are thy cheap Chinese crap machines or are they good to go?
    • By 4x4friend
      I have a 2012 Hisun ut400 that I just bought. I was told it just needed a belt, but nope, all three clutches were shot. So I went online and found a couple videos on replacing the clutches. They stated that the wet clutch and primary clutch should turn easily counterclockwise and harder clockwise because it's turning the engine over. So that is what I'm getting when the wet clutch housing bolts are loose, when I tighten them the shaft now turns very hard counterclockwise. Anyone have any ideas as to the problem?