Quantcast

New Cub Cadet side by side owner

TomWA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jon V
      Good afternoon. When the timing chain came off its lower gear (previous owner had over-tightened the tensioner), I ordered new parts.. chain, oil-pump chain, tensioner etc.. But now that it's time to put it back together, the main crankshaft makes a clang noise and stops when you turn it by hand. I want to solve this before assembling everything. The camshaft cover is off so that the valves aren't being activated. Should the transmission be in neutral to turn the crankshaft? The engine was running fine until the chain came off the lower gear. Then it would spin when the starter motor engaged so I assumed the crankshaft was spinning. Any advice is appreciated.
    • By hisun junk
      I have a 2018 cub cadet challenger 750 with a broke chinese hisun motor and I know that I'm not alone! Almost all the places that were selling them in Colorado don't anymore due to the return for repairs on the clutches and broken timing chains! Don't have yours fixed because it will happen again! They just replace the broken parts with more junk chinese parts! I talked with a UTV mechanic that has replaced one person's clutch 4 times! I have people contacting cub cadet about these problems and also looking into complete motor replacement from hisun junk to a Japanese motor in which the chinese cloned their junk from.
    • By jonny L
      Went for a nice trail ride for about 20 miles, came back, shut it off, and attempted to go for another ride. The electronic gear shifter will not go into park to start it up.  It reads neutral in the park position. Disconnected the battery and reconnected and it now read Park. But, when you put your foot on the brake to start it, it goes right back to neutral. Checked everything that I could think of and decided it has to be the 17 gear position sensor. Not certain this is the issue but I bought a used one on Ebay (could not locate a new one) and will try it. Any other possibilities?
    • By Greg Kilgore
      Was at Lowe's over the weekend. The wife and I seen they have a new Axis 550. That thing is sharp. Has a complete door. Speakers in door. Bigger engine. Bench seats. New styling all the way around. Looks to be more air tight than my 2022 model. I really like the looks but $10k is out of my price range for now. Unless I could sell mine. And the resale on the Axis 500 is nothing.
      Went to the local wally world today. See a 4 person Polaris General 1000 on the back of a trailer. That Polaris looked exactly like a stretched version of the Axis 550. Even down to the vents in the windshield.
      Just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny the Axis 550 is a copy of the Polaris?
    • By Sisco
      Does any have a part number for the fuel pump sock for a 2016 challenger 700 efi. Does not show on any parts diagram but the old pump has one on it.