Quantcast

JStrong Industries Teryx Top

utvman

Specially designed for the new Kawasaki Teryx and now available for shipping, JStrong Industries new Teryx Top with lights and stereo.  Enjoy your favorite music while out on the trail with this new top.  This stereo is fully equipped with marine cover, ipod and mp3 hookup as well as 4 marine grade speakers.  In addition [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Qtband
      I'm looking at picking up this UTV and this is what the owner says:
      "All I know about it is it runs. Display does not work and it will not move! Front end or trans could be locked up. It moves some, but does not sound good."
      My question is, what could the moving issue be, and how can I check it out when I look at it? I feel the price is right at $2000, but I'd like to know what I'm getting into.
    • By Greg Kilgore
      Was at Lowe's over the weekend. The wife and I seen they have a new Axis 550. That thing is sharp. Has a complete door. Speakers in door. Bigger engine. Bench seats. New styling all the way around. Looks to be more air tight than my 2022 model. I really like the looks but $10k is out of my price range for now. Unless I could sell mine. And the resale on the Axis 500 is nothing.
      Went to the local wally world today. See a 4 person Polaris General 1000 on the back of a trailer. That Polaris looked exactly like a stretched version of the Axis 550. Even down to the vents in the windshield.
      Just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny the Axis 550 is a copy of the Polaris?
    • By hdtran
      That's the question! Or, if you want to add details:
      (a) How do you use the UTV? (roads? off-road to get to trees? etc.)
      (b) If you are wearing a helmet--how frequently? What type of helmet?

My own answers: (a) Most of the time off-road to get to downed trees, cut the trees to logs and haul the logs back for splitting. (b) Very rarely, a ski helmet and not a motorcycle helmet.
    • By Alien10
      I added lights to the Coleman Outfitter 550 last fall.   I bought lights on line from Nilight, a 300 W  12" light bar mounted forward and 2 square 4" floods for the rear.  Those are mounted on the roof corners facing rear and downward just beyond the tailgate.  Nilights seem to be of high quality, as I've had them on my garden tractor for 5 years and still flood the way ahead with great light. 
      Both the front and rear lights provide amazing illumination making the OEM headlamps look like parking lights.  Made a connector for the front bar that plugs into existing headlamp switch so it is just part of that circuit controlled by the headlamp switch.   Rear work lamps were wired in using a rocker switch installed in the dash.  Backed up to the garden with the work lights and was able to harvest some tomatoes well past sunset. 
      What have you used if anything for auxiliary lighting on your UTV?

• By Buck
      My father-in-law has a Hisun 750.  It has started to not change gears while running.  He can turn it off, change gears, then restart and it will change.  I thought it might have something to do with the brake but can’t find any info.  Thanks in advance for any info.