Quantcast

Create a link to view last post read in Forum

Detbohica

Could in be possible to create a link to go to the last post you read in a forum, this is helpful once the forum gets into multiple pages, otherwise you are scanning (re-reading) trying to figure out where you left off.

I think I know what you mean and I would suggest just using the back button on your browser. Mine has < for back one page and a > for forward one page and an arrow down to list several past pages.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about at Race Desert RDC

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52151

On this page you can click on View First Unread, and it will jump you to the point of the last page you were on previously, it is helpful with multiple pages. Example I had previously read the first 6 pages, and today when I entered this forum I clicked on this link and it took me to the first new post of that thread

age 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

View First Unread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By FGT
      QUESTION: How to wire the C/B into this current dual battery set up.

EXISTING SITUATION: MAIN Battery is OEM and feeds OEM circuits. Added an AUX Battery in the OEM dual battery location. Connected the AUX - terminal to the MAIN - terminal. Connected the 100A Accessory Fuse Block power cable to the AUX + terminal. Installed a smart isolator between AUX and MAIN batteries where a cable from AUX + goes to the isolator and a cable from isolator to MAIN battery + terminal. Installed separate QD battery tender cables to both AUX and MAIN batteries + and -. The dual battery system appears to work as intended. For this Phase 1 improvement, to avoid having to constantly pull the leads on the AUX + battery post off and put on, for testing or maintenance of Accessory circuits, I wanted a more convenient and safer way to open the circuit from the AUX battery + terminal the Accessory Fuse Block. I called an off road dealership and was told to install a much larger capacity circuit breaker than the 100A rated Fuse Block and was recommended to get a 250A C/B like the one in the pic, which I did. I was told the reason for the C/B high amp rating was two-fold (a) to trip in the event of a battery short circuit and (b) to be able to conveniently open the C/B to kill power to the Accessory Fuse Block without removing leads from the AUX + terminal. The 250A C/B has two posts labelled "BAT LOAD" and "BAT LINE". There are currently three connections to the AUX + post: (1) Accessory Fuse Block power cable, (2) cable to Isolator AUX in terminal, (3) cable from AUX battery charger.

• By Alex
      Explore Kemimoto's CFMOTO accessories collection that will elevate your riding experience. From protective gear to performance upgrades, they offer everything you need to customize and optimize your CFMOTO vehicle. Kemimoto has bags, boxes, bumpers, covers, camera mounts, cup holders, doors, and more! Outfit your CFMOTO today!
      18% off with code AFZ18 in August

• By Buck
      My father-in-laws 750 hisun will not change gears unless he completely turns the motor off then shifts.  I thought it might be a brake problem but he thought clutch.  He took it to a jackleg down the road and he basically charged him $300 and did not fix a thing.  Any ideas would be useful because he really can’t afford throwing money at it.
    • By Retired Plumber
      The rear differential lock light is on and I would like to get it off. How do I do that it is a Coleman UTV700.
    • By great8redsfan
      Okay folks. I have a low power issue. Been like this for a few years. Place I work at bought 3 and all have lost most of the pulling power.  They gave them away after local shop worked on one for 3 months and it had great power for about 1 month and then crap. They replaced throttle body, fuel injector, spark plug and IAC motor. Seat belt switches have wires cut and left open so no seat belt warning light anymore. It revs to 6k rpm in neutral but when put in gear and take off in low it just doesn’t seem to want to go anymore. Running 93 octane fuel with Stabil.  Any ideas greatly appreciated. I dont have a scan tool but no codes on dash. If held to floor it pops a little and runs almost 5K rpm but if I let off pedal about an inch it smoothed out and revs up to 6k rpm.