Quantcast

Glamis North KOA - Vet day announcement

utvman

GLAMIS NORTH KOA

Where ACTION and LUXURY Camping converge. . . .

- VETERANS DAY ANNOUNCING - DESERT GOLF TOURNAMENT!

- Night-Golf event starting at 7pm

- Daylight event starting at 1pm

- Bring your 6, 7, 8 irons

- Prizes for winners based on best ball

- Entry fee of $10.00

All events on our famous desert course.

Sassy’s Outback Café is now [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By hetovi
      Hey everyone,
      I’m in the market for a UTV windshield that can withstand extreme conditions, including high winds, dust, and off-road impacts.
      I’ve seen a lot of options out there, but I’m unsure which one will provide the best protection and durability.
      Does anyone have experience with windshields that excel in these environments? Are there specific brands or materials you recommend?
      I’m particularly interested in options that offer both durability and clarity.
      Any tips or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated!
    • By hdtran
      That's the question! Or, if you want to add details:
      (a) How do you use the UTV? (roads? off-road to get to trees? etc.)
      (b) If you are wearing a helmet--how frequently? What type of helmet?

My own answers: (a) Most of the time off-road to get to downed trees, cut the trees to logs and haul the logs back for splitting. (b) Very rarely, a ski helmet and not a motorcycle helmet.
    • By Mike Turner
      American SportWorks LM 650 won’t start at times. Starter won’t engage the solenoid just “clicks” much like a weak battery would cause. Battery was replaced and problem went away and then came back. Replaced positive battery terminal. Problem resolved then returned. Replaced negative battery terminal. Problem gone then returned. Replaced the positive and negative battery cable ends. Problem resolved and now returned. The repair lasts for maybe 12 starts, then the solenoid just “clicks” again as it will with a weak battery. So I replaced the ignition switch. Problem solved for a week. With each “fix” the problem is resolved but only temporarily. Does anyone have any suggestions ? To replace the starter is expensive especially if it’s not the problem. 
    • By sxr951
      corrosion had its oring neck area  jammed in.. and besides that had corrosion in the starter just shorted when ran direct jumper cable to the starter post power to it

• By Jim D
      MSU 500 does nothing when you turn the key. No power to display, fuel pump or anything. Come back a while later and everything works perfect. Starts right up. Battery is fully charged. Could this be the ignition going bad. When it doesn't power up I've found nothinf that will correct it other then waiting and trying later.