Quantcast

shell dentex 80-90 oil??

Since  it says to use shell, you might look at the shell Spirax i believe its called. if you dont want too i've used this (https://www.amazon.com/Lucas-LUC10043-Oil-80W-90-Heavy/dp/B0007ZFTOA/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_263_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=69CEG4WFZ1W1FVE98EPC )

in my Mule for several changes, no problems at all.

EDIT: Or at least make sure its Low Foam oil

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wesley
      I have a 2022 500 Hisun product, I have had them in the past. I change my oil myself and trying to drain through the hole where I remove the plug is a mess.  How does everyone keep the belly pan clean during the oil and filter service?

Wes Jackson
    • By amiracle40995
      I've never seen the temperature go high on this thing. the fan runs almost all the time even though the sensor is  reading at the very bottom of it's range. ive taken the cylinder head off.  (nothing definitive but maybe a little fuel on top of piston with oil in it.i don't think this has anything to do with my problem )head gasket is 3 layers deep and I noticed some grit that might have been in between layers but nothing to say the head gasket wasn't intact.  black carbon build up on piston. I've looked all over the head for cracks from over heating. I'm about to look again for hairline cracks that are extremely difficult to see. my buddy helping me said to order rings in case they are letting oil pass thru he also said get a new head gasket.. I'm looking at water in oil first and I'm not ordering rings. I haven't checked the oil cooler to see if it's defective yet.  I'm just hoping someone had a similar problem. my only problem so far has been having to change the spark plug every 100 miles with 93 octane run thru it. 
    • By Mark in Idaho
      I know this sounds like a dumb question, but I just got a new Hisun 550 strike and I cannot find the oil dipstick to check the oil level. 
    • By Hunterman22
      View File Hisun Axis 500-700 Service Manual (2020 Version)
      This is the 2020 updated version from the previous 2009 version.  I do not know all the differences.  I do know the 2020 models have throttle body , idle air control valve, & idle control sensor. 
      HS700UTV-4/HS500UTV-4 Hisun Axis 500-700 Service Manual 
      Submitter Hunterman22 Submitted 08/10/2024 Category Hisun  
    • By Clint
      New to the side x side experience.  I bought a Coleman 550 Outfitter and I've seen conflicting comments about whether to use high or low range for running around under 15 mph.  Comments?