Quantcast

2018 Polaris RZR 900 S with EPS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By A P
      Hi
      I have a 2022 hisun sector eps 550. 30amp fuse is blown for eps. Checked the motor and it’s fine. Opened up the controller and found a bad diode. Dealer wanted 500$ for the controller. Just posting this in case it helps someone. I couldn’t read numbers from the old one so just took a guess and replaced it with a 100v 3amp diode. 
    • By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By kadams428
      Recently my four wheeler has had an issue of being set in gear and it begins riding on its own (up to 3-4MPH). It also is having difficulty shifting into different gears after riding in one gear (i.e. going from reverse to high gear). It will shift perfectly fine when shut off, but consistently has both issues stated above.
      Previous research has shown me that it could be an issue with belt tension/deflection, however I have been unable to figure out how to do that with these machines. I've seen some clutches have a jam nut and all that is needed is a wrench and an Allen key to make adjustments, but I haven't seen/found that on the 600 clutches. Has anyone done this in the past or have knowledge of how to accomplish this? 
    • By Bryan83c
      Need input on compatible clutch sets I can upgrade joyner 1100cc 2018 sand viper with.    Something autozone might carry  and what cars are these chery motors most compatibility with
    • Sell your car with CarBrain
    • By Chile
      I have a 2018 Massimo 700 MSU with the Delphi MT05 ECU.
      I have seen an alternative ECU reset procedure that involves running the engine at WOT for 5 seconds in neutral and then shutting down while throttle still at WOT.  The articles include comments that the rev limiter will prevent engine overspeed ad attendant damage. 
      1. Is this actually a recommended procedure for restting the ECU on a 700 MSU?
      2. What is the rev limited maximum RPM for the 700 MSU?
      I initiated this procedure but when the RPM exceeded 6000 I immediately terminated the process. It simply seemed excessive to me to continue.

Any and all responses are greatly appreciated.

Chile