Quantcast

2011 Polaris RZR 800 s

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Quentin Walker
      Hi all. I am in dire need of some help. Through our university, we are competing in the Baja SAE competition. It is a collegiate engineering design competition to design and manufacture an off road dune buddy.
      To cut to the chase, we were donated a 2011 Hisun HS 700 UTV, and we are using suspension and drivetrain parts off of it in our design. I am in the process of ordering new parts, but I am coming to a standstill.
      Does anyone have any experience ordering parts for these machine?
      From what I have found online, these machine were sold by Tractor Supply, along with a few different brands that share the same parts (Supermach, Coleman, Massimo, etc.)
      Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    • By MISTERTIRE66
      Recently inherited 08 joyner renegade r4 800.. seems to be sound mechanically but I cannot find bal joints. Any pone help with other replacement part number please.
    • By James L
      Having a hard time in reverse it seems to jerk very roughly while trying to back up????
    • By JimS409
      I picked up this Hisun 700cc for a good deal. no crank no start unit 1900 miles on it. Put a new battery and starter solenoid fired right up but sounded rough some kind of rattle/clunk noise.  Does anyone know what this noise could be? Couldn't get a better video of it running as i don't want to risk doing more damage. Drained the oil it looks good no metal in it. 

445374820_7315077208620291_6073155782020130975_n.mp4  
    • Sell your car with CarBrain
    • By htrotte
      Is it possible to add power steering?  If so where do I find parts?