Quantcast

Riding Northern Nevada... Reno, Lake Tahoe area!

We got a little snow so far this winter. Some of the ski resorts have opened.

Most of them had to make there own snow.

I will keep riding the RZR until the snow gets to deep or stay at the lower elevations.

It a b%$#h trying to dig a UTV out of 3 feet of snow or more.

But I am ready for the deep stuff, my friend and I have tracks for our Kawi Prairies.

These things go any where with tracks, we are not as fast as snowmobiles but we found

we can go places they cannot.

The name of the game is fun! when we are not involved in search & rescue.

Here is my buddy in the red having some fun

We got a little snow so far this winter. Some of the ski resorts have opened.

Most of them had to make there own snow.

I will keep riding the RZR until the snow gets to deep or stay at the lower elevations.

It a b%$#h trying to dig a UTV out of 3 feet of snow or more.

But I am ready for the deep stuff, my friend and I have tracks for our Kawi Prairies.

These things go any where with tracks, we are not as fast as snowmobiles but we found

we can go places they cannot.

The name of the game is fun! when we are not involved in search & rescue.

Here is my buddy in the red having some fun

That looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing Jimmy!

Cinda :D:)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.