Quantcast

1998 Kawasaki Mule 2510 KAF 620-A5 Valve setting

Bill C

1998  mule 2510. KAF 620-A5.  Setting clearance flywheel set on 1 cyl. 1 set/cyl. 2  flywheel set 2  set. engine would not start.  Went back set valves cyl. 1 set on fly mark 2/ cyl. 2 set on flywheel mark 1 .   Engine started right up.  What’s up with this anyone run into this?  Thanks

• Alex changed the title to 1998 Kawasaki Mule 2510 KAF 620-A5 Valve setting

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lmarkie
      I swapped out the Subaru motor for a Predator 670cc. If I remove the heat shield around the muffler, The stock muffler sits in there just fine with 1" to spare.
      Only problem is the exhaust exit is toward the back seat instead of out the back.
      Do you all think that the stock exhaust would be okay (just as effective) if cut a hole and welded a pipe on the reversed (opposite) end? Of course, plug the old exit end. Other option I thought of was to roll a tube 180° with a 7" center line radius and finish extention of 12" or so.
      Any thoughts?
    • By onealmck
      I have a 2019 T-Boss 410 that died one day after we parked it. It had been getting harder to start (had to hold the throttle down) for some time but would not start. The starter clutch seized while I was trying to start it. I replaced the starter clutch and it will not start. It appears to have solid fuel pressure and solid spark. It "fires" but will not actually run. The exhaust gets hot after cranking so I know that's actually firing but it won't fully start. Any ideas?
    • By Isaac
      I have a 2013 odes dominator when I get in it.  It ideals fine but when you give it gas it bogs and goes and bogs and won’t go passed 30 can anyone help me 
    • By Ronald
      Check engine light comes on after engine runs continuously for 5 minutes or so.  I can shut down the engine and restart and check engine light goes out, then comes back on after running 5 minutes or so?  What ya think?
    • By FGT
      QUESTION: How to wire the C/B into this current dual battery set up.

EXISTING SITUATION: MAIN Battery is OEM and feeds OEM circuits. Added an AUX Battery in the OEM dual battery location. Connected the AUX - terminal to the MAIN - terminal. Connected the 100A Accessory Fuse Block power cable to the AUX + terminal. Installed a smart isolator between AUX and MAIN batteries where a cable from AUX + goes to the isolator and a cable from isolator to MAIN battery + terminal. Installed separate QD battery tender cables to both AUX and MAIN batteries + and -. The dual battery system appears to work as intended. For this Phase 1 improvement, to avoid having to constantly pull the leads on the AUX + battery post off and put on, for testing or maintenance of Accessory circuits, I wanted a more convenient and safer way to open the circuit from the AUX battery + terminal the Accessory Fuse Block. I called an off road dealership and was told to install a much larger capacity circuit breaker than the 100A rated Fuse Block and was recommended to get a 250A C/B like the one in the pic, which I did. I was told the reason for the C/B high amp rating was two-fold (a) to trip in the event of a battery short circuit and (b) to be able to conveniently open the C/B to kill power to the Accessory Fuse Block without removing leads from the AUX + terminal. The 250A C/B has two posts labelled "BAT LOAD" and "BAT LINE". There are currently three connections to the AUX + post: (1) Accessory Fuse Block power cable, (2) cable to Isolator AUX in terminal, (3) cable from AUX battery charger.