Quantcast

Need parts for Jnsz650uv

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Josh5696
      So I've got a 2022 Axis 500 UTV with only 50 miles on the odometer. It seems to have a strange grinding/squeeling noise coming from the clutch when decelerating or going down hill at lower speeds. Did some research, and found out this is apparently a fairly common thing. Alot of sources suggest the one way bearing is responsible. I'm hearing about quite a few horror stories about these bearings going bad on practically new machines, and when they replace the bearing it goes bad again shortly after.
      Has anyone come up with a solid fix for this? I've read it may be possible to run the UTV without the bearing at all, is that true? Are the $20 replacement bearings from eBay and Amazon complete garbage, and is there a better one way bearing out there that's built stronger? Is there something else causing this bearing to wear out faster, or is the stock bearing complete junk?
      Any input is appreciated, thanks in advance!
    • By Charles Hamilton
      **Disclaimer: Yes, I know Polaris and Kawasaki are SOOO much more better, reliable, retain their value, not made in China, etc. I need a UTV and don't have the money or financing for one of those units, so let's keep this discussion productive please**
      Hi all, learning about my new T-Boss 760 from TSC, and am trying to find the actual dip stick to check the oil, funnily enough.
      Does anyone have a picture of it or something? It's crazy that I can't find it...yet here I am.
      Also - any advice on oil? Manual says 15W/40 "SJ" but I'm told the SJ spec doesn't exist anymore.
      Gentleman at TSC said to use any 15W/40, but I'm very nervous about causing an issue this early on by using the wrong oil.
      Anyone have advice?
      Thanks!

• By Clayton Walker
      After searching all summer, I finally found a company that makes a cargo rack and roof rack for the UForce XL, and I wanted to share it with fellow UForce owners. I know this is my first post, but I’m just trying to save others the time I spent researching. I bought one for hunting, and it works great, so hopefully, this helps anyone looking for a similar setup. 

• By Jim Kessell
      2005 American Landmaster
      EH65 Subaru Robins
      spits fuel from breather hose into the air cleaner and then down into carb.  What’s causing this ??