Quantcast

T2 Price

ERV JR

What is a good price to pay out the door on a T2, how do i know if im getting a good deal? I may buy this weekend but want some idea of what a good,fair,and bad price is . My boss at work knows the GM at one dealer and told me to talk to him and that I should get a really good deal, and Fast freddys says they have the best prices and hewould beat others by atleast $100. I really want to know what i should expect and it would me know if the Gm is giving me a deal or the shaft

First off, buy the newest one, you can tell because they have a spot in the dash to put things, it looks like a open glove box. this way you know you are getting all the newest mods. i paid $11.300 for mine back in april. I would think you could do better than that because of how the economy is righ now, not a whole lot of people buying . There are some people on this site that could private messsage yoiu and tell you what the hard numbers are.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By onealmck
      I have a 2019 T-Boss 410 that died one day after we parked it. It had been getting harder to start (had to hold the throttle down) for some time but would not start. The starter clutch seized while I was trying to start it. I replaced the starter clutch and it will not start. It appears to have solid fuel pressure and solid spark. It "fires" but will not actually run. The exhaust gets hot after cranking so I know that's actually firing but it won't fully start. Any ideas?
    • By diamondjfarm
      I got an old 2003 Arctic Cat 375 Auto, and just bought a 2008 AC 650 side by side. Got a new starter, solenoid, and battery for the 650. Gonna change the crankcase oil and filter while I'm at it.
      Anything I oughta watch out for from them that's done the starter/solenoid on this model?
      Don't have a manual yet for the 650. Any recommendations for oil weight/grade?
      Thanks.
    • By mac66
      Apparently, these are Hisun or at least they use Hisun engines. I can't find much info on them online yet.  Ran across a used one with just 100 miles on it as a very reasonable price.  Just curious.
      Okay, more info...they are owned by Textron Corp who also owns Bell Helicopter, Cessna & Beechcraft aircraft, Ez-Go & Cushman and Arctic Cat and a bunch of other companies.
      So are thy cheap Chinese crap machines or are they good to go?
    • By Jason S
      Good afternoon,
      I have a 2022 Bobcat 34XL.  Over time, I have to press harder and harder on the brake pedal before the ignition will fire. Now I have to practically stand on it with all my weight to get it to start.  Does anyone know if there is a spring or something that might need replacing, or have had this issue before? I don't have any schematics of the brake sensor/assembly.
      TIA
    • By BernieG
      I could really use some help identifying some disconnected components on a Yard Sport YS400. The first part is this pipe, which comes out of the exhaust port area or the cylinder. It looks like it had a piece of rubber hose on it, but the hose is gone, and I have no idea what it was previously connected to.

The second item is this vacuum valve looking thing.  Again only one line is still attached.  What is it's function and what other lines should be connected to it?

The last thing is this hose, which exits the side top of the fuel tank (not the fuel line hose) but is not connected to anything

Any help the community could provide would be greatly appreciated.  This UTV belongs to a friend, and I am trying to help him get it running correctly for his kids.