Quantcast

2017/2018 Hisun HS400 Service Manual

cliffyk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Goat Quilter
      We pout new belts cleaned engine and carburetor plugs you name it.  Drove down road no problem came back uphill no power won’t go . What’s the issue? 

could it be clutch? 

frustrated in shop more than in use on farm 
    • By weasel
      starts up you have keep rpms up for 5 minutes till it warms up then runs fine. But if it stalls wont start unless you unplug fuel pump and hold it to the floor till it starts then plug pump back in and run it till it warms up then it is fine all day.
    • By hisun junk
      I have a 2018 cub cadet challenger 750 with a broke chinese hisun motor and I know that I'm not alone! Almost all the places that were selling them in Colorado don't anymore due to the return for repairs on the clutches and broken timing chains! Don't have yours fixed because it will happen again! They just replace the broken parts with more junk chinese parts! I talked with a UTV mechanic that has replaced one person's clutch 4 times! I have people contacting cub cadet about these problems and also looking into complete motor replacement from hisun junk to a Japanese motor in which the chinese cloned their junk from.
    • By Goat Quilter
      New belts and engine cleaned and checked carburetor cleaned drove on flat ground fine turned to go up hill lost power wouldn’t go 
      Could it be clutch issue?? 

so frustrating this thing has been in shop more than used on our farm. 

• By Dave D
      I have a 2019 coleman 550 outfitter and need help finding out where a wire goes. I put a new starter in and to do that you need to tear half of the inside out! When putting everything back together there’s an extra wire that I can’t find out where it goes. I took pictures of everything before I took it apart and this wire is the only one that blends in with everything around it. Also the new starter doesn’t engage the bendix im assuming it has something to do with the wire?