Quantcast

Trooper checks and guides

Guest Lenny

I thought it would be good to add to the Parts, Pieces and Information thread, that kinarfi manages, a list of all things that should be addressed on our Troopers. This information is sort of scattered through the post and there is a lot of it. It would be nice if a newbe with a new unit could go through a checklist of things to address to make their Trooper safer and better. Each item cold eventually have an explaination and available fixes for it. Possibily members would volinteer to each take an item and compile the required information and fixes by reviewing past post. This could then pe posted for group review and then added to the Information thread. At present we have new people unknowingly driving dangerous or self destructive Troopers.

Any thoughts?

Lenny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By diamondjfarm
      I got an old 2003 Arctic Cat 375 Auto, and just bought a 2008 AC 650 side by side. Got a new starter, solenoid, and battery for the 650. Gonna change the crankcase oil and filter while I'm at it.
      Anything I oughta watch out for from them that's done the starter/solenoid on this model?
      Don't have a manual yet for the 650. Any recommendations for oil weight/grade?
      Thanks.
    • By sxr951
      parts for massimo, hisun,etc in florida? where can i get parts for the massimo 700.. like bolts and console i  didnt see any bolts on amazon to go with cylinders and any thing when rebuilding a 700 engine 
    • By Robert Merritt
      I have an older Bristers Trailwagon model TW11 with a Honda engine. I am trying to find a replacement muffler for it. It is an unusual muffler tapped in the center instead of the end with the heat shield welded on to it. Does anyone know where I can find a new one?
    • By runyan825
      I know the hisun parts are not very solid and they seem to be Rhino clones to some extent. I'm trying to find better quality replacement parts than the ones that are "OEM"....

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

• By doncaron
      Hello 
      I have a 2022 Massimo t-boss 550. I’m looking for a fix for my timing problem. It keeps getting out of timing. Now I’m trying to find the proper parts for the linhai motor. I’m looking for tensioner chain and gear. If there’s anything else I can do to fix this issue please let me know. Unfortunately I can’t afford to get something better so I got to get it fixed. Thanks in advance. 
      Don