Quantcast

2007 XP700 Polaris Ranger No Start

Sling Shot

• Alex changed the title to 2007 XP700 Polaris Ranger No Start

Engine's need Spark (at the right time),Fuel and compression to start.....

so i'd start by spraying starting fluid or flammable brake parts cleaner straight into the carburetor (or remove the spark plug and give it a burst or two in the plug hole) and try to start it. if it runs and dies, you have a fuel delivery issue. if it doesn't fire on starting fluid, i'd suspect no spark, and then check for spark, first at the end of the end of the spark plug by grounding the electrode to the engine block/metal. if no spark that way, get a screwdriver and stick into the plug wire  and touch the screwdriver to metal on the engine, and see if you get a spark jumping around,

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By onealmck
      I have a 2019 T-Boss 410 that died one day after we parked it. It had been getting harder to start (had to hold the throttle down) for some time but would not start. The starter clutch seized while I was trying to start it. I replaced the starter clutch and it will not start. It appears to have solid fuel pressure and solid spark. It "fires" but will not actually run. The exhaust gets hot after cranking so I know that's actually firing but it won't fully start. Any ideas?
    • By Mater Help
      I have a 2019 Bennche Warrior that I mostly use around my property for odd jobs. I also cruise the neighborhood and make short runs to the local pub and neighbors houses. The exhaust system is super loud. I was hoping to find something that will fit and work that is quieter. I have included a photo of the system that is on the unit now. Any ideas or recommendations? 
      Second question: Recently, it has become hard to shift from park to any gear if the engine is running. The shifter moves fine if the engine is off. It is almost as if the clutch (no pedal) is not disengaging completely. I have not tried to do anything to correct the condition yet but as it gets increasingly more difficult, I need to do something.  Looking for a place to start. Nothing in the service manual that I can find. 
      Any help will be greatly appreciated,

• By jcbigg
      When I try to start my AXIS 500 (from Lowes) there is a buzzing sound coming from the battery compartment and it will not turn over/start. The battery is showing 12.47 volts so that does not appear to be the issue, are there any suggestions on where to look next?
    • By Jason S
      Good afternoon,
      I have a 2022 Bobcat 34XL.  Over time, I have to press harder and harder on the brake pedal before the ignition will fire. Now I have to practically stand on it with all my weight to get it to start.  Does anyone know if there is a spring or something that might need replacing, or have had this issue before? I don't have any schematics of the brake sensor/assembly.
      TIA
    • By donwan
      I have a part that fell over to the exhaust and burned the harness up. I can't figure out what it is. Does anyone know what the start relay looks like? The part I can't figure out has 4 wires, a red power, a green and brown wire, a black and unsure what the 4th color was. Anyone have a clue?