Quantcast

2021 Bobcat UV34 Reverse Light

DSchroeder23

Is there a wire harness I am missing for plug and play of a reverse light which can be turned on when placing in reverse. My understanding is Polaris is making the Bobcat UTVs and I see a lot of posts and videos out there of Polaris Ranger guys removing a dust cap and being able to plug an LED light right into an existing unused wire harness that when they place the UTV in reverse the light automatically turns on with no additional wiring

• Alex changed the title to 2021 Bobcat UV34 Reverse Light

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Callie
      We have replaced the relay/fuse, water pump, fan & radiator cap. What are we missing? Fan still won't kick on.
    • By Brett
      Fuel injected 700 starts great and idles great but touch the gas and it dies
    • By hetovi
      Hello everyone.
      I recently bought a Can-Am Ryker and I'm looking to customize it with some accessories. I’ve seen a lot of options out there but wanted to get some recommendations from fellow riders.
      What are the must-have accessories for comfort, style, or performance?
      Specifically, I'm considering a windshield and better footpegs—are these worth the investment?
      Also, any thoughts on storage solutions like saddlebags or rear cases?
      Would love to hear your personal experiences with any mods you’ve done.
    • By John M in Louisiana
      Quick question about replacing the plug.  One of the prongs pulled out, so I'm thinking it will be an easy fix to connect the old cord with a new plug but I'm unsure about the specs.  15amp 125v?  Is it more complicated than that?  I do plan to buy a plug that's water tight.
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Lawrence
      Massimo coolant light blinking what does that mean?